For those who upgraded from the Fold 3 to the 4...

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Once I fooled my wife....I was using Note 10 plus....and then I went and brought Note 20 ultra.....she dint really realise the difference....
Only when frds use to ask which model Iam using , I would say Note 20U
And she would question me...I would.say I was always using NoteU
Eventually she gave up....
Now to buy S22 ultra I convinced her that camera is soo good that I would be able to click amazing pics for her...As she is a influencer good camera is a must...so she was happy me buying the S22 U
Now when it came to Fold 4 , had to again convince her that it's for My work...which I really use the Fold for.....

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I always downplay it.... Usually just tell my wife "I practically got the phone for free, I just traded in my other phone. Its really not an upgrade"........works every time

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I found a really good trick I just got divorced 27 years ago lol.. so usually when I upgrade I ask myself do you really need this? The answer is always no... And then I look at my rewards and I order it..

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I found a really good trick I just got divorced 27 years ago lol.. so usually when I upgrade I ask myself do you really need this? The answer is always no... And then I look at my rewards and I order it..
Are you saying get a divorce in Morse code cheaper to keep her lol joking

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
My wife makes $3,300/yr more than I do, and our son is a 21 year old Junior in college... definitely not worried about alimony or child support... I'm worried because I haven't yet learned to sleep with one eye open, lol.

Seriously though, while spending vs not spending in general is a... topic... between us, I've never gone without anything I've wanted... it's just a question of is it "hassle-worthy."

Essentially, she wants to die with more money than Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and the entire Saudi royal family combined... I want to die broke and penniless, if not actually in debt. :D

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
LMAO!! That's a good one.

My wife gets her hair done every other month. Needless to say, it isn't cheap....So we made a deal. I don't comment on her bi-monthly hair dos, and she doesn't comment on my new phones every 6-12 months.....win win situation....

I guess I'm lucky, my wife actually encourages me to spend money on myself, she says you deserve it... I'm the tightwad in the family lol. She's the one that talked me into getting my Z Flip 3 and my pixel 6 Pro, I was balking on the Z Flip even though it was a great Black Friday sale, and they only had the pixel 6 Pro in the 256 gig version which was 100 bucks more than the 128 gig I originally planned on getting. Both were on sale $250 off, but I said nah, I don't want to spend the extra $100. So she said you want it, it's only 100 bucks more, use the extra memory to take more pictures... live a little lol. She's so convincing :p

I love this woman :D This is the same lady that bought me a brand new Hayabusa because she knew how bad I wanted one. I've done similar things for her.. it's actually easier to spend on her than myself ;)

When you get a good partner, treat them like you truly love them and it can be a wonderful thing :cool: We're not rich but when we can afford to spoil each other we do... you only live once :D

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Me too! All I kept thinking reading everyone's woes is, I'm glad I'm single. I love just answering to myself. But J Dubbs makes a very good point.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Me too! All I kept thinking reading everyone's woes is, I'm glad I'm single. I love just answering to myself. But J Dubbs makes a very good point.

You're a smart pretty lady, anyone would be lucky to have you... you just have to find the right one ;)

I've been with my wife for 30 years, neither of us were married before, and we had to learn as we went and grow together. It wasn't always easy, but the end result is amazing, and I wouldn't change a thing :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech