Free Stealth Guards for DX: Scam

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
just pay shipping. I paid 2.98 for 1 set which arent too bad considering they are like 14.99 a set....It is a full body set just like Zagg or Ghost armor...I thought I would give these guys a try (on my husbands DX that is, since he wanted some sort of screen protection for his DX)

Last edited:
Reactions: katrina2475

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I was surfing for a body kit for the DX last night and came up with this. At first i thought this is too good to be true but for just the shipping price, it couldn't hurt to try. Once it comes, i will definitely do a review on it.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for info I ordered them too .I got a screen protector on it already , but does sound like a good deal and it is limited so went ahead and placed my order too :). If I don't use it I know a friend that will be able to

sleeping giant

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i love the VZW antiglare that i have on mine but i just couldnt resist "free" so i went ahead and got one for the droid and for my ipod nano

awesome! thank you

Last edited:

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
i guess i ordered 2 also...lol....i saw $4.88 on the receipt and double checked with them and they said they are going to send me two...i guess i am getting one as well.....:D

19mitch79

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Excellent post!!! Ordered one for my X, my wife's Incredible, and my buddies Iphone 4. What a great deal!! For just the price of shipping, you cant go wrong. Like it was previously said, be persistent, the servers are slow but you can get it to work. Good luck!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred