Free Stealth Guards for DX: Scam

19mitch79

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Just a thought everybody, but does anyone know about this company?? I have never heard of them but I guess that does not mean much. Hope its not a scam. I checked out with paypal so all should be cool. We will see. Either I will get my protectors or my bank account will be drained!!

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I think I have heard of them. Regardless there will be a lot of us out $2.88, or we can all file disputes in paypal!

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was researching them in other forums and it sounds like their customer service is garbage and they don't send out tracking information but the product itself seems to be pretty good and get some nice reviews.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
Thank you so much! I ordered one as well. I was not totally in love with my Zagg so I'll give this a shot. I know it will be similar but this looks like it will be easier to get to adhere.

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I received my shipping info as well. I have read somewhere that the packaging is not really great but all I care about is the quality of the product.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine in today. Good to know my $2.85 for "shipping and handling" went to a $0.44 stamp.

Edit: pretty sure these are junk. The install instructions says to use the special solution.... They sent these in an envelope. I followed the online instructions for the screen guard first and it just looked terrible.

Last edited:

wan2run

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine in today. Good to know my $2.85 for "shipping and handling" went to a $0.44 stamp.

Edit: pretty sure these are junk. The install instructions says to use the special solution.... They sent these in an envelope. I followed the online instructions for the screen guard first and it just looked terrible.

Wonderful! :rolleyes:

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us

Wonderful! Off to order a Steinheil Crystal. Ugh! Guess I can use it as a backup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I got mine today too. I can say I don't like them....I am not to waste stuff but at least i didnt spend a gazillion for these protectors. It was a try though...

ifrankenberg

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah got mine today also.bunch of garbage on paying for shipping and it came with a postage stamp I'm happy with the verizon one and I'll use this one as a back up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk