[FullHDMI] Official FullHDMI discussion

dahauss

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Just checked myself, new version don't work at all. It asks for root access and then fails.

snap20110316_235955.png

Same issue here. I purchased it from the market a few minutes ago. Im past the 15 minute time limit so I cant get a refund. BUT I get the exact same error and the service does not start. Please fix! or give a refund...

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. I purchased it from the market a few minutes ago. Im past the 15 minute time limit so I cant get a refund. BUT I get the exact same error and the service does not start. Please fix! or give a refund...

What rom and kernel are you running? Here's what I got so far;

Bug verified on:
Stock rooted
VaelPak 3.2 RC1
current Fresh Rom w/ stock Fresh Kernel

Not affected:
CM 6.1.2
CM 7

Hmmm, not good. The bug aside here is what changes I see. HW mode enabled but selection removed and Supercharge mode is off by default. Still no 720P

Last edited:

javidnky2005

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Can i get a complimentary copy for testing of the beta? Hdmiwin bia

Thats true. The beta was to get all (or most) of the bugs out and develop features based on the testers feedback.

I updated the first page and added links to Kernel binaries and sources. I will be adding more kernel binaries to cover the most popular at least for the time being.

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So do you need the HDMI kernel to run with new update now or what?..And yes i'm rooted.

ANY kernel will provide hardware acceleration. Performance is subject to the kernel dev's coding. The kernel in the OP is the only custom kernel written specifically for FullHDMI.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjunior

danduhman

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
ok thank you very much!Kinda all confused on the FULLHDMI thing sorry but i got the picture now!Oh i thought that the Netarchy 4.2.2 SBC-less-havs-v7-FullHDMI v2 kernel was bad because my phone keep rebooting but it was my setcpu was to high over clocked.(over 1900 bad idea)thanks again LOKIFISH :)

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you will get a performance boost by using it. (Mileage may vary)
Though, for my own use, it's running just peachy without any custom kernel for now.

I just updated the benches and added Rooted Supersonic 3.70.651.1 Stock Kernel and the results are really surprising. The final score is not far off from the custom kernel but it's the individual scores that show you where the improvements are.

Benchmarks and analysis updated as of 1423 (GMT -5)

Last edited:

orrebmas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I apologize for being absent from the scene lately guys, but after giving this project 110% of my time to launch, life is finally catching up and taking my development time away. I have been busy answering emails and helping people get their phones up and going, this by itself became a full time job.

There are a few things I want to add to FullHDMI now, first is 720p. I will be putting whatever free time I find into this so hopefully it will be out soon. Development of FullHDMI has not stopped here, optimizations and features are coming.

Reactions: SSjon and CruzECO13

tamatama

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I apologize for being absent from the scene lately guys, but after giving this project 110% of my time to launch, life is finally catching up and taking my development time away. I have been busy answering emails and helping people get their phones up and going, this by itself became a full time job.

There are a few things I want to add to FullHDMI now, first is 720p. I will be putting whatever free time I find into this so hopefully it will be out soon. Development of FullHDMI has not stopped here, optimizations and features are coming.

Do you think this will ever work on an Archos 70 Internet Tablet in the future?

Apollon

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
"I will be putting whatever free time I find into this so hopefully it will be out soon." this sounds pretty bad...previous posts suggested 720p will be out like last night, sigh

SSjon

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Do you think this will ever work on an Archos 70 Internet Tablet in the future?

Does it use the same HDMI chip?

*Edit*
Did some searching on what chips they use
Evo - found a neat old post naming the chip
"Hi All,
I am planning on making an app that unlocks the HDMI capabilities of the Evo. However with limited documentation and secretive programmer's manual for the HDMI chip on the Evo, this is almost impossible.

I tired searching for the register reference or programmer's giude for the SiI9024A HDMI chip but found nothing on the web (they only released it to HTC and other manufacturers). If anybody has these documents and would like to see the Evo with full HDMI, please private message/email me these docs or a link to them.

I will use this thread to update on project's progress, link demos and what not."

Archos 70
-HDMI-out chip: NXP 89A85 ZSD0331(TDA19989AET)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777