G3 ROM ported to G2

Mehdi Jawed

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
i have installed G3 cloudy Rom on G2 and every thing is fine accept messaging app. it prompt that UNFORTUNATELY MESSAGING STOPED. plz help. I am unable to receive or sent message.

Regards

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Seemed to work fine and was pretty stable, but I only used it for a few weeks. I usually switch ROMs every 1-3 months. Best G2 custom ROMs I've used are Vanir, Carbon, SlimKat, Pac-man, and SOKP.

Sent from my Skyrocket running Carbon 4.4.4

Davidjacobs21

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
So i just got the g2 for att and flashed this rom. I am new to android, but this seemed easy enough to do. My question is about lte. When i pick the lte apn on the phone it doesnt connect to data, I choose the att phone option and then I just get H or 4G icons on my phone. Is there no way to get LTE with this rom

ACME Guy

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I tried Cloudy rom but preferred the Optimus G3 rom port because it has much better battery life for me. Since this is a port from an international rom the H is 4G (HSPA+) and the 4G is LTE. If you decide to install xposed and G3 tweaksbox then you can change the icons to look like AT&T stock rom.

AdamantForce

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone point me to a active link of Cloudy G3ROM V1.0 ? I need to rescue my system. And the web, at least the crap DNS boys keep redirecting my searches towards are all for newer versions. As if no person thought of keeping a chronological version list going. :(

Thanks ,

this will save my dead and useless phone. :(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards