galaxy nexus hand time

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Does it feel any bigger than the 4.3 or 4.5 phones out now or is the shell/case same size as them? Thanks for the other reply
feels like it's a bit bigger than my thunderbolt.

How's the screen look?
amazing, its 720p

what about sprint ?!?!?
once again, idk

Benchmarks? GPU? Anyone on this forum who really got their hands on the Nexus would've done/obtained these.
didn't have enough time with it to see, it has a TI OMAP

would love to know how the size compares to other phones (particularly 4.3 and 4.5" ones)
in between thunderbolt and infuse

Looks like that thread was deleted. Uh ohhhhh...
no, i'm actively posting on it

Can you describe the back of the device? Also, what apps did you look at? Like can you say anything about the browser app, messaging app, etc?
back as in what? and the browser rocks, its tabbed and super snappy. nothing great about the other apps, just different looks

Reactions: f150fan

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Oh actually just noticed it wasn't public but I'm in his extended circle I guess. Oh well!

Yeah, I found him but the only posts are from a few months back.

....unless it wasn't public, of course. My bad!

Actually it's still there, just search for Jacob Epstein on Google Plus...he has an android profile picture.

Jacob, thanks for all the tidbits and first impressions!

no problem guys! and sorry i should have said it was posted to my extended circles only... duh

anon(512898)

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
the screen is 4.6 and the bottom part is used for soft buttons. the search bar is only visible on the homescreen. the phone automatically hide them when you enter an app and you can hit the bottom part of the phone to bring them up again.

Do you mean tap the bottom portion of the screen, or is the bezel touch sensitive?

Reactions: nashdroid

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Touch sensitive bezel

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess
Awesome!

How is the build quality? Does it feel high quality or like meh Samsung plastic? Is the phone super curved or is it more subtle like the Nexus S? How does the screen compare to the iPhone 4's Retina Display?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Awesome!

How is the build quality? Does it feel high quality or like meh Samsung plastic? Is the phone super curved or is it more subtle like the Nexus S? How does the screen compare to the iPhone 4's Retina Display?

Feels great and HQ in hand, about same curve as nexus s and the screen is so vivid, like nothing you've seen before

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
1.5 ghz, 8 MP camera, 1900 mah battery, led notification, faster Ltd modem, anything else we should know? You said no release date? Damn I was hoping sooner than later...

Sent from my ADR6400L

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanspiel