Galaxy Note 10 Leak Suddenly Details Samsung's Exciting Smartphone

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
The Note 10 is going to be a beast. The Notes typically are. Faster storage/RAM? Great, as long as there's not a corresponding hit on battery life. The S10 family doesn't seem in need of a performance boost but maybe I'm being too generous. I have certainly found myself wishing that my S10+ had an S-Pen.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
The Note 10 is going to be a beast. The Notes typically are. Faster storage/RAM? Great, as long as there's not a corresponding hit on battery life. The S10 family doesn't seem in need of a performance boost but maybe I'm being too generous. I have certainly found myself wishing that my S10+ had an S-Pen.

The Ram and Storage for the Note 10 is actually supposed to be twice as fast AND more power efficient at the same time, wouldn't surprise me if we see that 9825 7nm Exynos processor in it as well

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
The hole punch is a necessity, it's either that, a notch, or just bigger bezzels as the front facing cameras have to go somewhere.
I don't mind the Note 9 curved screen either, I don't mind flat but I would rather other things added before a flat screen, IR blaster for one :)

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm seriously hoping for the 7.5 inch rumours to be true

That's getting into Huawei Mate 20X territory(232g) Last year I had a phone that had a similar footprint to that device but was lighter(206g,) . My concern about a Note 9(201g) with that screen size would be it's weight. ESPECIALLY since I'd want to put it in an OtterBox Defender case. Also remember the ppi will drop unless Samsung gives it a higher resolution.

Wbutchart1

Feb 14, 2019
Visit site
As soon as I saw the phrase 'suddenly' I knew this was a Forbes article! They have covered so many 'sudden leaks'. Whatever ai churns these nonsense stories out needs reprogramming.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
The hole punch is a necessity, it's either that, a notch, or just bigger bezzels as the front facing cameras have to go somewhere.
I don't mind the Note 9 curved screen either, I don't mind flat but I would rather other things added before a flat screen, IR blaster for one :)

I would rather have a notch. Switching to the punch came at the expense of useful features, so the punch is pretty much a useless black spot for me.

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Enough with the bigger sizes already! As someone with petite hands, I struggle to use the N9 daily and I want the s pen so I'm never looking at s series. I draw the line at a bigger screen. I want a phone, not a tablet. The sizes are becoming ridiculous, the N7 was the perfect size for unfortunately it went up in the flames of history. The N9 screen is big enough for any productivity I need, the option would be to go for a Fold but with that asking price, I could buy a piece of land to build on here in Nigeria. Samsung needs to consider the female dolls using the Note series and stop creating a one size fits all monstrosity to stroke the egos of men who want bigger in all areas (except where it really matters). Give us a break and focus on adding exciting features . Bigger is not necessarily better, enough with the size race!

End of rant 😊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome