Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

***URGENT***

In case you missed it on Amazon.com they are listing the Spigen Neo-Hybrid for the Galaxy Note 3 in Dante Red for $1.00, yes $1.00 all other colors are full retail. I jumped on it and ordered a second case as well.

Also they are selling the SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector Clear [Crystal] [4-PACK] **Value Pack** Premium Front Screen Protector + Back Protector for Galaxy Note III for $1.00 as well. Jump on these asap.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

***URGENT***

In case you missed it on Amazon.com they are listing the Spigen Neo-Hybrid for the Galaxy Note 3 in Dante Red for $1.00, yes $1.00 all other colors are full retail. I jumped on it and ordered a second case as well.

Also they are selling the SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector Clear [Crystal] [4-PACK] **Value Pack** Premium Front Screen Protector + Back Protector for Galaxy Note III for $1.00 as well. Jump on these asap.

Thanks for that. I couldn't decide on the color I wanted but when I saw your post it was decided it for me lol. Now I hope they don't find a way not to sell it to us at that price. I'm very excited right now :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site

***URGENT***

I noticed the case as well at 1.00. Insane! I ordered 2 as well because of it. Odds of it being canceled? Probably good. But its still worth a shot.

Edit, Screen protectors are back to 9.99$ Case it still live though as of 1am est.

Link to case. Dante red. http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-Samsung-Galaxy-Protective-Protection/dp/B00DCIZOPI/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1378789269&sr=8-10&keywords=galaxy+note+3+spigen+case

dallasfever

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

Can't understand why they would not make a holster for this??? Just stupid I guess! BoxWave wants me to find their secret site with a secret link to their suggestion box to push them to make one??? That's really stupid to wait until the market is saturated with dumb @ss cases. I tried 3 cases before I finally found the BoxWave for Note 2 .... all of them were crap!!!

Cheers, Jon

Yes i never understood why make a case and not a holster as well. Luckily although always late, Seidio will make a surface case with holster. With that case and having a holster i never have to put the phone in my pocket an not one scratch on a phone yet.

lowlifeplayer

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

Wow that case looks great. The 1.00 price is gone but I hope you guys get it. I would have bought it for that price given the chance. I plan on getting a Seidio case because they offer a kickstand and holster.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

***URGENT***

Apparently that was only good yesterday -- the Red case is back up to full price.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I noticed the case as well at 1.00. Insane! I ordered 2 as well because of it. Odds of it being canceled? Probably good. But its still worth a shot.

Edit, Screen protectors are back to 9.99$ Case it still live though as of 1am est.

Link to case. Dante red. http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-Samsung-Galaxy-Protective-Protection/dp/B00DCIZOPI/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1378789269&sr=8-10&keywords=galaxy+note+3+spigen+case

I have my email confirmation of my order and if they even try to cancel it as a pricing error, well too bad on them and I would make sure EVERY ANDROID SITE knew about it. Aside from that, I think it was simply an early bird promo to see who was paying attention because right after I ordered mine, the price jumped on the (4) pack of screen protectors from $1 to $9.99 so I got in early. I actually ordered a Neo-Hybrid Dante Red, and a Slim Armor Black and a Glas.tR Slim and two of the (4) packs of screen protectors for $1 each. Hey it can't hurt to have emergency backups.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Is there such a thing as the best all around seller of accessories for Samsung phones? I'm curious about an analogy for HTCPedia, which sold awesome stuff, incl. generic cases of very good quality and very inexpensively.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Amazon.com is the closest thing I can find. There just doesn't seem to be a site that I know of like HTCpedia.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site

I have my email confirmation of my order and if they even try to cancel it as a pricing error, well too bad on them and I would make sure EVERY ANDROID SITE knew about it. Aside from that, I think it was simply an early bird promo to see who was paying attention because right after I ordered mine, the price jumped on the (4) pack of screen protectors from $1 to $9.99 so I got in early. I actually ordered a Neo-Hybrid Dante Red, and a Slim Armor Black and a Glas.tR Slim and two of the (4) packs of screen protectors for $1 each. Hey it can't hurt to have emergency backups.

If they cancel it, just complain to Amazon customer service that it's false advertising and they will make sure the order goes thru. It's happened to me before when I catch things marked too low and they always make it right. They will sometimes reverse all orders to limit the loss, but will take care of anyone who makes raises a concern.

I would try this before letting every Android site know about it. That seems a little ridiculous and won't solve much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I don't think they would cancel it, and I have already been billed on my card so I am not worried. Spigen did it as an early bird special, it took me by surprise and made getting 2 cases so all that much better.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so I've tried several times to order one of the Galaxy Note 3 Spigen Neo Hybrid Cases, I kept putting it off because I've been having a hard time decideing on a color. I kept going back and forth between the Silver and Yellow. Ordered the Yellow today...finally. For those of you getting this case that missed out on the $1 Red deal, which color did you go with?