Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

The yellow is a nice one, but I had the red one on my GS4 previously and it just popped and hey for $1 I couldn't pass it up.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

The yellow is a nice one, but I had the red one on my GS4 previously and it just popped and hey for $1 I couldn't pass it up.

Same. I ordered one as well. Hard to say no to something that costs less than a third of a gallon of gas, lol.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Same. I ordered one as well. Hard to say no to something that costs less than a third of a gallon of gas, lol.

I would have a few red ones coming if I had seen the $1 deal. Still not sure I'm not going to order another in Silver. I'm waiting now to see other cases that come out.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I might actually be looking for a nice custom leather wallet case on Etsy, TrimLeather makes an outstanding product for the iphones and other non phone products and will be launching cases for the Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note series at the end of September. Hand stitched and very well detailed.

BoxerRumbleS

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

I hope someone makes a leather wallet type case with S view. That would be amazing. Maybe even make it so that you can use the phone without having to open the wallet cover.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Too bad they don't make BookBook cases for android devices. That would be awesome for this phone.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I would encourage taking a look at Spigen's site they offer some really great images and you can zoom in and get the detail. They both are two piece cases with the Neo-Hybrid having a TPU type material and back with a plastic frame around it. The Slim Armor also has their TPU material but its fully encased in their plastic shell. I have a Red Neo-Hybrid and Black Slim Armor on their way to me, should be here on Monday. I got in on the special for the Red Neo-Hybrid for $1 on Amazon.

Neo-Hybrid: Galaxy Note 3 Case Neo Hybrid - Galaxy Note 3 - Galaxy Note - Samsung - Brands | SPIGEN SGP
Slim Armor: Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim Armor - Galaxy Note 3 - Galaxy Note - Samsung - Brands | SPIGEN SGP
All Spigen cases will work with their Glas.t Screen Protectors so that should not be a concern.

Oddly enough Amazon.com has more cases on their site for Spigen than Spigen has on their own site for the Galaxy N3.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Did not notice until now that they charged my card on the 9th $27.29 :( ...... sent a message to Speigen. Thing is I placed a second order for the case & screen protectors of $2 & that does not show up on the card. Both orders show processing & show up at $1 & $2 respectively. Anybody else get a good answer?
UPDATE: Amazon shows on the credit card at odd times. The charge that went on the card was from a transaction from 3 days earlier. Neither charge from Spiegen/Amazon have shown on the card yet. It says I will get it by the 3rd : )

Cheers, Jon
I ordered three of the cases at 1 dollar they already charged my card.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

My order shipped out finally, but the USPS tracking site wasn't working earlier today and so far it hasn't delivered yet. I did get a nice email asking for my feedback on my order. I sent them a nice email back saying I would be happy to give feedback on my experience ONCE I actually get my my order which hasn't been delivered and has been in electronic shipping limbo for 3 days.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

My order shipped out finally, but the USPS tracking site wasn't working earlier today and so far it hasn't delivered yet. I did get a nice email asking for my feedback on my order. I sent them a nice email back saying I would be happy to give feedback on my experience ONCE I actually get my my order which hasn't been delivered and has been in electronic shipping limbo for 3 days.

I got the same exact email and thought the same thing, lol.

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes i never understood why make a case and not a holster as well. Luckily although always late, Seidio will make a surface case with holster. With that case and having a holster i never have to put the phone in my pocket an not one scratch on a phone yet.

Looks like Seidio is planning for 3 holsters for the Note 3:
SEIDIO | Samsung Galaxy Note 3

One for the bare phone, one for phone with their Active case, one for phone with their Surface case. I think the Surface case is the one most similar to the Spigen but I'm just guessing.

ttrain68

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

Based on a lot of your recommendations I ordered the Spigen Slim Armor, it doesn't even ship till the 18th, so I will have to be super crazy careful with my note III when I get it from Verizon. Of course you know that means I will end up dropping it before it comes. Maybe I'll buy one from Verizon in the mean time and then return it.

SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Metal Slate] Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy Note III - Metal Slate

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Got my tracking numbers for my 2 Neo Hybrid Dante Red $1 cases & the $1 pack of screen protectors :D

Cheers, Jon

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

Received my email as well! Should be here between Thursday and Monday. Can't wait to put it on my new phone! Hopefully it gets here Friday so I can enjoy the two together in one day, lol.

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I had my $1 red Spigen case order cancelled. They sent out an email citing a pricing error. Has this happened to anyone else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackybeny