Galaxy Note 4 Backordered at T mobile

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, DMarie! Selecting "No Credit Check" was the key. Unfortunately, since I'm on prepaid, ordering the Note 4 online doesn't work it seems since it's not an official T-Mobile prepaid phone. I guess I'll be heading into a store or calling their 1-800 number.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you to purchase the phone that way! Well, no matter how you end up purchasing it, you'll be glad you did. I hope you get yours very soon!!

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I must get PERKS because of my AGE!! :D

I ordered my Note 4 on Oct 9th. They charged my card on Oct 10th, I got my Note 4 on Oct 13th..

I do my ordering across the phone..Not messing with that website. Even now, some of things on the website are not correct. So, like I said, I STAY away from the website ordering and go straight to the phone ordering.

I paid for the Note 4 fully.. My age, or ordering across the phone had anything to do with that quick order, I dunno. That mean, I placed an order and got it 4 days later. Plus, on Oct 13th, nobody had Note 4(s) except some lucky Tmobile customers like myself.. They must have a asterisk by my account, so when I call, they roll out the red carpet.:D

On my GEAR S, I think I did the same sequence. Ordered over the phone on the NOV 9th. They waived the overnight shipping, and I got it on the NOV 11th. Plus, they gave me a $30 credit, because I thought they OWED me a $25 discount on a new Tmobile device. But, I was WRONG. No worry, they stuck in 3 quick $10 discounts. :D

I believe there is a mark beside my name for them to give me the VIP treatment, and I am loving it!! ;)

Sorry for all of you that are having trouble with Tmobile. Maybe I ought to tell them they need to treat EVERYBODY, like they treat the old man!! :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz