Galaxy S3 fault with Microsoft apps

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is having issues with imputing username and passwords into mobile Microsoft sites such as Hotmail and Skype. When I try to do this i only get one letter, the first, populating the space provided. The only way I have found to input all of the information is to press space then delete then the next letter. I have to do this for the whole user name and password. It's highly frustrating, any help would be gratefully received

Regards,

Chris.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the issue might be related to the keyboard you're using? Is it mostly when trying to log into Skype? Or an equal issue with both? Maybe try a different keyboard?

I use three Windows Live? Hotmail accounts on my GS3, and nothing else, no gmail or anything else, so I don't have to input any passwords, etc.
The only time I did passwords was the first couple minutes of the phones life, as I was setting it up.
So no issues whatsoever with any typing swyping in Windows Live? Hotmail.....here. Btw, I use Swype Beta v1.3.

WAWood8

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I have found this to be a problem in general when inputting ID/password info on ANY site.

Seems if you press a key for one letter -- and then get your hand too close to the screen without pressing another letter/number -- the input screen thinks you're done and sends the one letter/number you entered.

Found the only way around this was to be careful about not holding my hand too close to the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amthebigdog