Galaxy S5: Release Dates & Order/Shipping Discussion

Dizfunctions

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered an S5 black from Amazon with Sprint service, ($99.99 + tax) with 2 new yr contract. I had Sprint before, I was paying 80 / month with all the taxes, had an employee discount, but I was "forced" to pick a new plan at checkout (My way unlimited - $80/month + taxes) so once I get the phone I will contact Sprint and try to go back to the old plan so I will continue to pay $80/month hopefully with all the taxes.
I tried to shop around, ATT would have come at 200 for the phone + aprox 90/month for the plan with 2GB data only , verizon 99 for the phone same 90/month + taxes for the plan thats like 110/month ; metro pcs to much for the phone 650+tax , 60 / month unlimited everything - tempted but ... its metro.
What do you guys think ? Did I do a good choice? I upgrade from evo 4g (lol)

Wouldn't T-Mobile with the two year financing cost less?

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 Release Dates & Order/Shipping Discussion

note 3 or s5 im leaning towards note 3

I have n3 wife has s5. If it wasn't for S pen (need for work) and the slightly larger screen for my eyes the s5 is awesome. So feather light for its size. I thought my n3 camera was good until my wife's s5. Even displaying exact same picture looks better on her screen. Not much but it is better. But I do love my N3!

Sent from my Awesome Note 3 via Android Central Forums App

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I got a HDC Note 3,a Samsung Note 3 clone, from HDC Galaxys Note 3 N9000 5.7 Inch True 1280x720 IPS Display True MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz CPU Dual Camera: 3MP +13MP Android 4.4 Kitkat OS Smartphone Air Gesture Smart Screen + Free Gifts - HDC Mobile Phone,
It works so far so good. However,I found that many sellers are selling this model,
the price I paid for is not the lowest (not the highest as well), any one knows
where to buy the cheapest one? Frankly, HDC Mobile Phone has integrity, I confess this, they
don't hide anything, and they tell you all truth. Anyway, any one knows
where to buy the cheapest one?

whoa....rip-off central

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Any new news on release date for the next Galaxy variant for AT&T?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro

Luisa_L

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site

I have played with note edge, and I'm not sure if its good idea this bent display. I cant imagine what will happen if phone will fall on this edge..

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I have played with note edge, and I'm not sure if its good idea this bent display. I cant imagine what will happen if phone will fall on this edge..

There are good cases and screen protectors indeed...but it may not be good choice for those with a history of dropping their handsets.