Galaxy Tab S8, S8 plus and Ultra orders.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My Tab S8 Ultra is arriving early on Tuesday, Feb 22. I just received the FedEx shipping notice! My order on Samsung originally said March 8 for shipment. This is a nice surprise!
I did as well. I originally thought my S22 plus would be here on the 22nd. It's coming on the 23.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
So as suspected, I caved ! I went into BestBuy to see just how big the Ultra was, and it didn't look that bad, so I pre-ordered the 512gb model from Samsung. It won't be delivered until April, but my S8+ is coming tomorrow so it will tide me over until then. I'll trade in my S7+ tablet for this one instead of the S8+.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
So as suspected, I caved ! I went into BestBuy to see just how big the Ultra was, and it didn't look that bad, so I pre-ordered the 512gb model from Samsung. It won't be delivered until April, but my S8+ is coming tomorrow so it will tide me over until then. I'll trade in my S7+ tablet for this one instead of the S8+.

Hey, no judgment here! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm not going anywhere near a BB. I'll be in here saying I did the same thing, lol. Man I love new tech!

dbrons

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Just got a text that my s8+ is on the way. Will receive Wed the 23rd two days early.
My cover still listed for March 1st, charger for March 8th

ElConquistador1963

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Got a shipping notification for the 24th delivery. A day earlier than when I ordered. This will be a super nice surprise since every other time I have preordered anything from Samsung, something g has gone wrong and took months and multiple phone calls and countless hours on the phone just to get what was offered! Nothing else shipping yet. I hope the backlit keyboard ships soon too.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered a S8 -I should have ordered it when I ordered my S22 - oh well.
Looks like they've run out of them. Scheduled delivery is April 8th. I'm not in a hurry since I have my trusty Tab S6 to hold me till then.

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
My Tab S8 Ultra was originally scheduled to be delivered on 2/28, then 3/8, now it shipped from Samsung should arrive 2 days from now. Meanwhile, my keyboard cover, which was originally scheduled to be delivered 2/28 is now scheduled for 3/18, which will kind of detract from the experience. Maybe the keyboard cover will ship early too.

ElConquistador1963

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
(Corporate office meeting minutes)

I have a great idea! Lets get people really interested in the new ultra tablet by giving free stuff.

Great idea! What do you have in mind?

Lets give them a free backlit keyboard cover.

Wonderful idea!

But what the customers won't know is while we promise delivery at the same time as the new tablet, we won't make enough so they won't get them for months. But who cares? We're Samsung! We can keep ******* up and the idiots will still buy our stuff.

And we will keep our customer service at the lowest possible level so the satisfied customer rate is among the lowest in the industry!

OK. Great plan folks. Lets go to the private jet and.....

racin06

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Tab S8 Ultra/Tab S7+ Size Comparison

I thought I wound post a size comparison photo of my Tab S8 Ultra versus my soon to be gone Tab S7+.

Attachments

• 20220223_135006 (1).jpg
    20220223_135006 (1).jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 25

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s