Galaxy watch 4 classic

allysisa

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone I brought a 2nd galaxy watch 4 classic watch everything seems ok apart from the update it keeps saying coping to watch but it's been 2 hours and I've tried with just WiFi but the watch says can't install update as not connected to Bluetooth any advice please ?!
I've reset the watch and reconnected but to no avail xx

allysisa

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Stuck on copying to watch

Hi everyone I e got a slight problem watch 4 46 classic keeps saying coping to watch with an update gvk7 I'm on gw4 but no matter what I do it won't copy!!!!

I've reset watch 6 times
I've deleted cache in phone apps wearable
I've turn bluetooth off but say needs Bluetooth to install update
I've tried via watch only via both Bluetooth and WiFi

I'm at my wit's end X

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
re: Stuck on copying to watch

I had similar thing happen with watch 5 pro. I just disconnected the Bluetooth connection and reconnected and that worked for mine.

People wonder why I hate updates Samsung puts out. First they bricked watches and now this.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
You may want to try and reset the watch. Fortunately, resetting a watch is not as painful as a phone, but worth a shot.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Are you trying from the wearable app? Or the watch itself? I have had better luck installing updates from the watch itself with bluetooth off and connected to wifi (After you turn off bluetooth, then swipe down, click settings, scroll to software update and tap there)

allysisa

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I've done both wearable and watch itself and when I turn bluetooth off it says can't install as Bluetooth turned off

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stuck on copying to watch

As said in your other thread, I think you're going to have to factory reset and see if that works.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stuck on copying to watch

I don't understand why there are 2 posts on this from same person.

They should be merged IMO.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

I agree, but that's one for the mods.

I'd guess they were titled and phrased differently enough that it was missed that they're the same question from the same person.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts