[GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.0]BAMF Forever 1.0.7

dbornack

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Visual Voicemail still not working for me...

Had a fresh, wiped install of 1.0.7, installed the Voicemail Notification Patch, no dice.

Did an upgrade (wiped cache) to 1.0.8, and still having problems signing in to Visual Voicemail.

Anyone have a fix?

And no, I don't use Google Voice.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Adr seems to have forsaken us here at AC, 1.0.9 is up...this is a patch to be applied over 1.0.8.

1.0.9 Fixed squashed camera (thanks eris
Updated build.prop to show proper build version
Enabled sip over everything, I think. Not just wifi.
Don't ask me how to use it, LOL.
Sped up some transitions
Removed broken vvm app
<<<PATCH. REQUIRES 1.0.8>>>

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Last edited:
Reactions: sloan31

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
How do I apply the patch? I assume I put it on my SD card and flash it like I would a ROM?

Exactly, flash it using whatever method you want, recovery or ROM manager. As it's a patch you don't have to wipe any data/cache. Although if there's issues wipe it all =p I didn't have any issues without wiping it though.

Reactions: Diabl0

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Noob question alert, but how do you install the mods? Do you just flash them in recovery like you do with the actual ROM?

Yep... same as a kernel. Boot into recovery.. wipe the cache partition and the dalvik (No Data Wipe).. install from sd card.. find the mod.. install... reboot phone.

Same thing as flashing a ROM... except you don't wipe the data, just the caches. Same goes for flashing kernels.

Also make sure whatever mod you are flashing is compatible with the rom and the rom version. Its always a good idea to have a nandroid backup of whatever rom you're using in case something goes wrong.

DroidXNJ

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Noob question. I too am having problems login into my visual voice mail. I have 1.0.8 installed. I searched for visual voicemail on the market but it stays it not compatible with my thunderbolt and won't let me download. I applied the patches and still no dice. Is there something I might of missed?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's funny...the first time I installed forever 1.0.7 I was able to get VZW VVM to work by downloading it from the market and freezing the app that comes with bamf.

I tried to install it fresh tonight and I couldn't get to work. First I tried signing in to the Bamfvzw vvm but it just said signing in forever. Next I searched the market and couldn't find it. Finally I tried restoring the vzw vvm app and data from Titanium but no dice...just kept saying restoring app and data forever.

Bottom line is I couldn't get vzw vvm to work on 1.0.7. Funny thing is the reason I installed 1.0.7 instead of 1.0.9 is because I knew vzw vvm wouldn't work on 1.0.9.

Oh well...restoring back to stock s-on again. If this bug ever gets straightened out I'll try bamf again.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Noob question alert, but how do you install the mods? Do you just flash them in recovery like you do with the actual ROM?
Well, in the bootloader. The easiest way I think is using "ROM Manager". You pick the "install ROM" (and it can be named anything), and then answer the popup boxes and then let it do it's thing.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues flashing any of these with 1.09?

I don't think the lock rings work.... but I did load the battery mod with 1.0.8, but the 1.0.9 patch changed my battery back to BAMF's and I have not tried to reflash the battery again but I'm pretty sure it will still work... I do still have the Icon Pack loaded and working.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, just loaded 1.0.8 and the 1.0.9 patch yesterday; looking for some assistance with the Mobile Network widget (#28/74 in the Browse all HTC widgets list). Whenever I attempt to install that widget, nothing happens. It doesn't show up in my list as being installed, nothing. I've been able to download/install other HTC widgets from that list (I'm partial to Today in History - glad that's actually working now).

I know that you can use the Notification->Quick Settings menu to turn it on/off, but I like having a widget on my home page to do that. Any ideas?

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi, just loaded 1.0.8 and the 1.0.9 patch yesterday; looking for some assistance with the Mobile Network widget (#28/74 in the Browse all HTC widgets list). Whenever I attempt to install that widget, nothing happens. It doesn't show up in my list as being installed, nothing. I've been able to download/install other HTC widgets from that list (I'm partial to Today in History - glad that's actually working now).

I know that you can use the Notification->Quick Settings menu to turn it on/off, but I like having a widget on my home page to do that. Any ideas?

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk

Read the OP. it's a known issue.