GB Rom For EVO

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for GB Rom for EVO besides CM7 . I tried CM7 and didn't like it that It wasn't as polished as my warm two.

Any one using GB Rom besides CM7 in which everything works 4G, GPS .

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I didn't liked CM7 as GPS didnot worked even after the fix I tried. I need GPS to work without any issues. I dont have any issues with sense as long as ROM is stable it doesn't matter

jeeplj8

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I have GPS, VM, Sprint TV and 4G all working on CM7 under RC4. It should be even better on the stable release which is out now. Which one did you download?

Misfit has a Sense veriosn of GB on XDA which I think was linked above. I tried it earlier today but could not get a clean install, however all the components seem to be there. It is probably 90% of what Sprint/HTC will release for us in June.

OmahaPaul402

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the TMartinPPC rom? It's an official HTC leak and 100% stable. Looks nearly identical to a stock evo with subtle differences. Biggest difference is the battery, I'm going on 32 hours and counting.

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I flashed Salvage-Rom 1.2.1 using rom manager (wipe data and cache) after the phone rebooted . It gave me lots of errors with htc and andriod process not responding and the screen wont change from the start up screen.

So I flashed it back to mywn from the backup. Do I still have to do the GPS fix for EW Kings UNleashed GB-R3 NEON-CM7 even though everything works in mywarm

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I flashed Salvage-Rom 1.2.1 using rom manager (wipe data and cache) after the phone rebooted . It gave me lots of errors with htc and andriod process not responding and the screen wont change from the start up screen.

So I flashed it back to mywn from the backup. Do I still have to do the GPS fix for EW Kings UNleashed GB-R3 NEON-CM7 even though everything works in mywarm

Yeah a lot of people with Clockwork are having problems with the rom. Clockwork is not wiping correctly. You need to make sure the data, cache, dalvik-cache and system are wiped before flashing.