gear fit 2 activity tracker is no longer tracking

neekweez77

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
ive had gear fit 2 paired with my galaxy s6 for about 6 months or so now. its worked perfectly, no issues at all. suddenly, the other day, I noticed my activity tracker is no longer tracking my walking. I'm pretty sure it stopped tracking before there was an update a few days ago. I've tried resetting it and rebooting it, nothing is working. I can't find any other info on why this has happened. this is really bothering me since I'm on my feet all day at work and it shows how active I really am. its been very useful, now its frustrating. thanks

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
You're not alone. Same thing with mine which is paired with my LG V30. Started after I got an update a few days ago. Steps are still tracking, but no total activity minutes. Hopefully another update fixes it soon.

neekweez77

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I actually figured it out not longer after I posted lol. I was focused on the problem being the watch, but I decided to uninstall and reinstall the update for s health, and it appears to have fixed the problem. if you haven't tried that, it might be worth a try.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually figured it out not longer after I posted lol. I was focused on the problem being the watch, but I decided to uninstall and reinstall the update for s health, and it appears to have fixed the problem. if you haven't tried that, it might be worth a try.
Thank you! Uninstall and reinstall of SHealth seems to have done the trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174