Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

hawk buy

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Trying not to get salty but the fact that there are people receiving the S2 who submitted almost a full 2 weeks after others who have not... I don't get it.

Clearly there was no point in pre-ordering the phone, even though that's what this promotion was based on.

Posted via the Android Central App

Matt Nacarato

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
yeah this is lame but there is nothing we can do. i see people getting tracking number that submitted after i was even approved. all we can do is wait to see what happens next.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Trying not to get salty but the fact that there are people receiving the S2 who submitted almost a full 2 weeks after others who have not... I don't get it.

Clearly there was no point in pre-ordering the phone, even though that's what this promotion was based on.

I think the point was to get the phone in the color you wanted the day before the release date and get a free 300 watch...?

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

Tominnh

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I posted to the Prizelogic Facebook page as well as sending them a message. Presto..... my package has been shipped and will arrive Friday. Posting to the companies FB page is the only thing that works!

Matt Nacarato

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I posted to the Prizelogic Facebook page as well as sending them a message. Presto..... my package has been shipped and will arrive Friday. Posting to the companies FB page is the only thing that works!

i thought it was samsung doing the fulfillment of the gifts.

Last edited:

yxcolo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Just checked and saw this

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route

anon(9383962)

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
To the people who are getting bent out of shape about people submitting after them and receiving S2 before them, it seems to me that prize logic is taking into consideration when the phone was originally ordered because hardly anyone is posting their actual pre-order date - only when they got their phone and submitted a claim.

I pre-ordered on 3 / 3, and did not receive the phone until 3 / 18 , then submitted a claim same day, and was approved on around the 20th or something. A lot of people seem to have been approved all at once around the 20th no matter when they submitted their claim. Looks to me like , therefore, prizelogic is not holding it against people who had to wait weeks and weeks to receive their phone before they could submit their claim, and that they are taking into account the date you actually pre-ordered your phone. I could be wrong.

I am one of the people who had their order status changed on the Samsung site to "enroute", although nothing is showing up FedEx delivery manager, and I've received no emails from anyone.

hawk buy

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I don't think anyone is doubting that. I pre-ordered on 3/5 and received 3/11. Submitted claim 3/11 and was approved 3/20 for a 4/18 ship date. Yesterday status changed to ship date pending. Looks like I'm out of luck.

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
To the people who are getting bent out of shape about people submitting after them and receiving S2 before them, it seems to me that prize logic is taking into consideration when the phone was originally ordered because hardly anyone is posting their actual pre-order date - only when they got their phone and submitted a claim.

I pre-ordered on 3 / 3, and did not receive the phone until 3 / 18 , then submitted a claim same day, and was approved on around the 20th or something. A lot of people seem to have been approved all at once around the 20th no matter when they submitted their claim. Looks to me like , therefore, prizelogic is not holding it against people who had to wait weeks and weeks to receive their phone before they could submit their claim, and that they are taking into account the date you actually pre-ordered your phone. I could be wrong.

I am one of the people who had their order status changed on the Samsung site to "enroute", although nothing is showing up FedEx delivery manager, and I've received no emails from anyone.

You didn't have to pre-order to be eligible for the promotion. I ordered my phone on 3/17. after it was released. Received it the next day and submitted for the watch. It's not a pre-order promotion.

chrisdaman77

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
You didn't have to pre-order to be eligible for the promotion. I ordered my phone on 3/17. after it was released. Received it the next day and submitted for the watch. It's not a pre-order promotion.

I don't believe that is what they are saying. If I am understanding correctly they are basically saying they think prizelogic is sending out to the ones who pre-ordered earliest. So going by their order date.

Somewhere on planet earth!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos