Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

hawk buy

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm an original 4/18 ship date and got moved to pending yesterday. Still shows pending and doesn't show en route. Huh.

Posted via the Android Central App

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
My second VR has shipped but this time, the status site lists no tracking number like it did the first time. This Gear VR was scheduled to be shipped on the 30th.

I think this is only the second report of someone's 2nd submission having movement to date ......(after already receiving the first submission)

Austin Hartson

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Mine changed also today to in route, I filed on the 9th of March, when I got the phone and it was only supposed to be gear s2 or vr with pre orders not walking in to buy it, I tried and they said I wouldn't be eligible for gift if I got from store had to be done online, but hopefully this finally means movement on it hope I get it before the 22nd

JoshKeune96

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
To anyone still on this thread that has received their Gear s2's already, what was the shipping weight? I just received a tracking number from the status check page, but the weight is 2.2 lbs. I believe, from other posts, that the weight was .5 pounds but I can't remember for sure.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
To anyone still on this thread that has received their Gear s2's already, what was the shipping weight? I just received a tracking number from the status check page, but the weight is 2.2 lbs. I believe, from other posts, that the weight was .5 pounds but I can't remember for sure.

2.3 is more like it.

Attachments

• s2ship.jpg
    s2ship.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
For 2 gear vr's... submitted on 3/12, approved 3/14 with a ship date of 4/30... my status today is:

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.

Yay!

mikeyt99

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Mine was 2.3lbs. There is the watch, the wireless charger, the wall plug and a safety manual, and the nice little round box, inside the shipping box.

tamima35

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Samsung page changed to enroute with a tracking # today but I've been tracking mine since the label was created last week. This morning fedex shows its in Newkirk, NM so hopefully my S2 will be here by FRI.

Vinman911

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope, still says pending for estimated shipping date when it changed from 4/18 to pending. Guess i'm in the next phase, whenever that is.
Original submission 3/11.

tcmiller49

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Status finally changed on Samsung page. Submitted 3/11
Still no status from fed ex

Edit: Talked to Prize logic and was told no shipping date is coming up. They told me in route doesn't mean as of right now. Within the 8 week waiting period I could get it at any tim. Smh. Pretty sure in route means it should be shipped.

just checked mine and have the same message!!!!