Get better music downloads and better 3g speed old but good info

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My speeds have settled down... in fact, my wife's non-MSL modified Evo sometimes gets better download/upload speeds. The plus is though, Slacker works now and I'm also able to pull in 4G signals easier. In a word: Gravy!

BigDroid

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes :) I have settings just like I posted and now there stronger and steady I was before getting week week signals but oddly still downloading quickly but know I have solid bard everywhere in my house with the same great quick downloads yessssssss haha

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Lol.So when you apply those settings do you restart the phone. Are those speeds your getting with wifi off.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea you should press the menu button and press commit and it will restart and just go back in to see if there still there and I don't have any wifi around me so I'm pulling fast speeds right from the phone and that's it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just reverted back to stock MSL settings to run a few tests. Without the MSL, not only would Slacker not play, but Youtube would not play as well. Added back in the modifications and Youtube now plays. Hopefully, Google and Htc will address this soon.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
You could follow the links posted to the original link in first post for the 3 g hack if that was the only settings you changed the nice and easy way is if you made a nandroid backup just wipe everything in recovery mode and the flash your backup and you should be right back to normal I haven't heard of any problems with texts messages what rom are you running? And is your data on? Cuz if you turn your mobile network off or you don't have service the multimedia texts wont send and if you didn't put the settings I put up that might be the problem too?

Sent From PrittyBoy's Evo 4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webby