Gingerbread for the Atrix 4G coming between June and July.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, can't really say..

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=SGyJk2luvv4
on this video somewhere at the end, the guy compares browser performance on Atrix and Galaxy s II. Galaxy S II clearly a winner here. but that is because it running GB browser. Could you please try the same test on your Atrix with GB and maybe make a video or just let us know how it performs? I really hope that it will be better and smoother. thanks! would greatly appreciate that!

accord_3000

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Just Bought Phone

Just go my phone today, 1st droid coming from the LG Expo, I was in luck as a Motorola rep was in the store where i bought it, he said he has seen an atrix with gingerbread (his bosses) he said he would get the update within 2 weeks, and to expect mine to update within a month... We'll see if he's right.

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Just go my phone today, 1st droid coming from the LG Expo, I was in luck as a Motorola rep was in the store where i bought it, he said he has seen an atrix with gingerbread (his bosses) he said he would get the update within 2 weeks, and to expect mine to update within a month... We'll see if he's right.

Congratulations on the new Atrix
thanks for info

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well actually Tegra 2 isnt that good with 720 and 1080p videos. but I hope that it will be improved with GB since 2.3 does multicore processing better than froyo. aalthough i doubt that we'll be able to watch 720 or 1080p flash videos anyway, I think maybe with Kal-El quad cores...

batcot

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
If moto would just unlock the damned boot loaders, the developer community could handle the gingerbread roll out. SAMSUNG, FTW!!!!

batcot

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
It sucks that a great piece of hardware, sucks because of the ui. My 1 year old, captivate is a better device, thanks to the availability of decent developer support.

TaquilaJoe

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I think he got it from Bin Laden's hard drive when he got raided by the SEALS. Bin Laden was said to have been using an Atrix 0.5G from Pakistan, right next to his home country Trashcanistan.

really.... You know how things work. You know there is only one way to have real GB on my phone, it has to be pushed OTA. So, how would this be possible? Either I work for ATT or Moto, or I know some one who does. Do you think I could really say here where I got it from?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
really.... You know how things work. You know there is only one way to have real GB on my phone, it has to be pushed OTA. So, how would this be possible? Either I work for ATT or Moto, or I know some one who does. Do you think I could really say here where I got it from?
you may not say where you got it from but you sure could run this simple test I kindly asked about a few posts earlier i dont think such info would be considered classified.... in addition if you could test any 720p flash video embedded in the browser i (and i bet others too) would GREATLY appreciate... currently it is not able to play on froyo it even gives message" this video is not optimised for mobiles".... I dont think im asking for too much here... thanks again...

Last edited:

tralfaz

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, after 3 HTC phones, the hero, N1, and G2, the atrix is the most disappointing phone I have ever owned. Not because the hardware sucks, it doesn't, but motor seems to hype a device, toss it out there and forget it. Total lack of updates and accessories. Will jump back to HTC asap.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
So far I'm enjoying my Atrix, but like several others I'll wait to upgrade to GB till the rooting is worked out since I've got several root apps that I rely on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci