Glass Screen Protectors that work with Fingerprint Sensor?

purwater

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
My whitestone dome went on perfectly on my S21 Ultra. Best install I've ever had for the whitestone. The fingerprint scanner though is very frustrating. It usually takes 2-5 times if it does work. Sometimes it works the first try, but that's rare. Why can't Samsung put the FPS on the back or power button so it will work better? My wife's S20+ was so bad that she just turned off the FPS and uses her pin. Beth Hahn said her whitestone cracked. My wife's cracked the first week after I did the install. She didn't drop it, but it had a chip on the edge from having it in her purse. These newer ones are much thinner than the ones we had on our Note 9s. I had my first whitestone on my Note 9 for 2 years plus until I traded it in recently. It still looked good other than some faint scratches. I'm sure they've made them thinner to help work with the FPS.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I just installed this Mowei, screen protector and I must say I'm very impressed! First the price is cheap for what you get. It's uv activated and does full screen adhesion similar to the Whitestone dome but much cheaper. Goes on almost perfect as long as you follow the steps. I messed up my 1st two protectors because rushed the job and skipped steps . But the third one I took my time and did it as directed and it's great! Fingerprint scanner works as well as it does without a screen protector, which is OK (considering on the S20 ultra,the scanner isn't the best to begin with). The screen protector is smooth, looks and feels good to the touch. 0 complaints! Screenshot_20210313-210600_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

Buttaz54

Sep 13, 2019
Visit site
S21 Ultra Screen Protectors

I need some serious help trying to figure out which one to go with. I want tempered glass for sure. I had a Zagg protector put on today and the store messed it up. Aside from their messups, the protector is really short and not going even close to the bottom of the screen. I have heard with the new phones with the curved screen, you can't get one that goes edge to edge. The sides honestly don't bother me, just the lack in length. This is my first curved screen phone so any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

*edit*
I forgot to ask. Is there any difference between Tempered Glass and Tempered Glass Film? The Zagg one I got put on is more of a film than glass.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: S21 Ultra Screen Protectors

I don't know if your familiar with White Stone Dome , little more expensive but great protector.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I just installed this Mowei, screen protector and I must say I'm very impressed! First the price is cheap for what you get. It's uv activated and does full screen adhesion similar to the Whitestone dome but much cheaper. Goes on almost perfect as long as you follow the steps. I messed up my 1st two protectors because rushed the job and skipped steps . But the third one I took my time and did it as directed and it's great! Fingerprint scanner works as well as it does without a screen protector, which is OK (considering on the S20 ultra,the scanner isn't the best to begin with). The screen protector is smooth, looks and feels good to the touch. 0 complaints! View attachment 332688

Cool, Does it have an alignment tray? Got any pics of the glass installed?

Is this for the S21 Ultra or S20 Ultra?