Glass Screen Protectors that work with Fingerprint Sensor?

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
So this is a weird question, but does anyone have more trouble with the FPS when their fingertips are cold? I supposed the cold maybe affects the depth of the ridges...? Is that a thing? Generally my phone reads my fingerprints better when my fingertips are warm.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Kinda glad I went with whitestone again, so far so good. Lol I just got my replacement zagg d30 protector in the mail too. Guess I'll sell it since I'm sticking with whitestone.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine's still not working as good as it was before I put the Zagg on. And I deleted and redid my fingerprint maybe I need to make a second one.

I ended up taking it off. I sent spigen an email and they will send me a replacement. I did put a whitestone dome screen protector and looks like the dome fingerprint is 10 times better

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I put a AM film on my S20+ 4 months ago, and it still looks great. No lifting or bubbles at all. It also works flawlessly with the fingerprint sensor.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
So this is a weird question, but does anyone have more trouble with the FPS when their fingertips are cold? I supposed the cold maybe affects the depth of the ridges...? Is that a thing? Generally my phone reads my fingerprints better when my fingertips are warm.

Yes, if outside and cold have noticed that. Was same on N21 and S20.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised that mine has been working just fine with the Whitestone installed.
I did not have such good results on the Note 20 Ultra with the WSD installed.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That's what I will end up getting so let me know how you like it. If their really is a thin one on their I will leave it for a bit. I do Zagg though only cause of the Kiosk in the mall they install it.
The ZAGG works fine but it's not as smooth or protective as glass.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Me too, amFilm is working great on mine! Plus I couldn't beat the price after the promo codes!!

I'm still having problem with the Zagg.

Edit: My husband said last night he wants to go back and get a refund on the Zagg he's having lots of trouble he redid his fingerprint 4 times and had a couple sets of the same one. I don't know mine isn't so great neither but not horrible but maybe we should try another brand like the Amfilm.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rahul Gandhi