GO SMS Pro Help!

jarcum

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a DIY theme that i downloaded. I installed custom fonts and tweaked it a bit. I need help figuring out why every time i turn off my phone, or reboot it, my customized GO SMS settings go back to the default settings (as if i had just downloaded the app for the first time). Heres the lay out of my phone.. just so you know what I have tried. My phone is rooted.. I have titanium back up. I've backed up the app plenty of times with its new settings. Didn't work. I backed up the app in it own settings under basic settings/ back up and restore ... Didn't work. I saved my "DIY customized" under a different name.. didn't work [yet this enables me to go to appearance settings every time it resets, and switch the default back to my customized, so i don't have to go back through and re-tweak it every time] ... Im not really sure what else to do, if you know, please help :)

Last edited:

daylinjoey

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I accidentally deleted a friend and I dont know their ID and i looked them up by name but there's way too many matches do you know any other way to restore a friend?

gilson cao

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
please HELP! whenever i send sms. the receiver only receives almost half of the sms. meaning, the sms is being cut. i dont know why. im using go sms pro. because i cant use the stock messaging because it automatically converts sms to mms. help please. what to do .

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
please HELP! whenever i send sms. the receiver only receives almost half of the sms. meaning, the sms is being cut. i dont know why. im using go sms pro. because i cant use the stock messaging because it automatically converts sms to mms. help please. what to do .

In the settings menu, under Send Settings, there's an option to split large messages. Check that box.

gilson cao

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
yes i have checked that box. and that is to split the messages if it exceed 160 characters right? but my message doesn't exceed 160 char. but if ever it exceeds 80 characters, the message gets cut >.<

Tracy73

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Help my sms gives me contacts that I have deleted off contacts/phone/sim andsdcardso that only my gmail account is used. When I tried to edit list in go sms pro it says they are local.contact card how do I delete these contacts as there is no option

Christian Campos

May 23, 2013
Visit site
i just got my htc today and downloaded go sms pro i have done a good job customizing my texts now however how can i have this so everytime a text comes to me i dont have to go to sms pro, can i just open it directly through the text icon the phone came with? or any other short cuts to receiving text? anyone please id appreciate the help ! thanks in advanced!

polapola

May 31, 2013
Visit site
PLEASE HELP me set my GO SMS PRO as my default messaging. I tried to put everything in default in Settings but still its in the same format. Its so annoying to receive two notifications at the same time but with the two different app. :'(

Afro Puffz

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
i I'm having a issue with my go sms. im from Trinidad and Tobago and im not getting thorough with my login because our code is +1868 and have the code as +1809 someone help thanks

MsCellaneous

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Christian Campos: Remove & disable the messaging icon that came with the phone & replace with gosms. Add download of go sms emoji plugin to use the same characters that iphones use.

Cory Walsh1

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
i just got my htc today and downloaded go sms pro i have done a good job customizing my texts now however how can i have this so everytime a text comes to me i dont have to go to sms pro, can i just open it directly through the text icon the phone came with? or any other short cuts to receiving text? anyone please id appreciate the help ! thanks in advanced!