Good case for the money?

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Alright ladies and gents, I need a case for my N4 that is slightly rugged. I will not be using this case every day, I really only need it when i go out for a night of drinking because well.....who knows what my inebriated self will do to my phone. I was thinking of getting this case since it was only 3 dollars and seems like it'll get the job done. Was wondering what others thought and if anyone else had any case suggestions that are under about $10.

Cheers everyone, hope you had a wonderful Monday!

jose3456

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
The ionic guardian armor case is a great case it is drop resistant and it will get the job done or the boxwave case and the jkase all are great cases

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Body Glove Nova case for my N4. Its slick and doesn't add bulk to the slim profile of the phone

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Ringke Fusion and I love it. Mind you, it doesn't begin to offer the sort of protection that those beefier cases do, but for a daily carry case, it's great.

Last edited:

n3wDaddy77

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. I also have a Rearth Ringke Fusion and I think it's the best case!

I've accidentally dropped my N4 from around 3' and there wasn't even a scratch on it afterwards!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

CeruleanBlue58

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
The ACase is good protection choice, too. It's two pieces that fit together, a softshell and hard shell, and akin to an Otterbox Commuter. It's not overly bulky, but completely covers the glass back the phone. Goes into my front pants pocket, no problem.

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I like the acase and the fusion. Those are my two cases that I switch back and forth between.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Ringke Fusion.
But, your purposes, I suggest an Otter box. It's puke-proof.

Posted via Android Central App on Nexus 7

furyoflight1029

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
That case is awesome, I'm using the exact same one and colour. I don't recommend a full black, simply because dust tend to be stick to the rubber part and highly visible. Green or white is the best colour for the rubber part in my opinion. I got mine on ebay for $15, the price you'll getting is a steal; definitely get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms Maharany