Google Nexus 6 Shipping updates thread

Did you get to order

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Still weird to me that I don't have any tracking information (and my status still reads "In transit" as opposed to "out for delivery"), yet it still says I'm scheduled for an early delivery today by the end of day. UPS tracking is weird.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Only thing that slightly worries me about waiting is it use to say delivery by 10:30 am today.... Now it says N/A but it does say on FedEx vehicle for delivery...... Don't know if the by 10:30 am thing is still a valid deliver by time.. Stinks that today is trash day in my town and so far a trash truck has passed by twice and the recycle truck once... Each time perking my interest for the FedEx guy..... RATS!!! Not him....

EDIT: and a UPS truck just went by.... how entertaining....

keithdroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 1st day pre-order from Play Store, received shipping email @12:48AM that it shipped yesterday. I used next day shipping, it arrived at 9:49 via UPS and it is on a cart somewhere in my building waiting to be delivered to me. It is the 64GB Midnight Blue version and I will be popping in my current nano VZW SIM card.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Re: How many got to order and which day?

haha, yes I love my dog.

just called FedEx and they will try to redeliver the package today, it's not guarantee. I can also pickup package tonight after 7pm,but I have an exam at 7, so that's a no go. we'll see. at least I can focus on studying now since I don't have the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully you can route it to another location... For whatever reason my Delivery manager wouldn't let me reroute to another location, hold for pick up or authorize delivery and sign for online.... I even had to call and ask and they wouldn't hold for pick up because it's technically hazardous because of the battery and they can't do signature request or route to a Kinko's over the phone..... So I've been sitting here at home for the last hour patiently waiting and waiting hoping I don't have to sit here half the day.....

Oh first world problems.... :'(

I just tried to customize the delivery and the option isn't available! That was never a problem before! It will be a pain if they try to deliver and nobody is home. I'd have to chase it down at the hub, etc after work on Friday if that's the case. I'll check again once I see the package is actually in transit.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

haha, yes I love my dog.

just called FedEx and they will try to redeliver the package today, it's not guarantee. I can also pickup package tonight after 7pm,but I have an exam at 7, so that's a no go. we'll see. at least I can focus on studying now since I don't have the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

That is why I wanted to do hold for pick up... The FedEx terminal is less than 2 miles from my office.... but I get off work at 4:00 so waiting until after 7 pm and fighting traffic will be a pain (But if I miss him today I'll go do it) but they wouldn't hold it... I'd already have ran over and picked it up and the guy wouldn't even have to stop by here.....

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

I'm glad I'm not alone, I have two packages coming also. If you're getting yours today could you let me know what it is? I don't have an extra charge on my CC, in fact my charge has dropped off entirely. The other package is 18.4LBS. What's going on?

Yea man no problem. My charge dropped as well. One package is 1.4lbs the other is 2lbs. I have no idea what it is. They both originated at the same place. One went out for delivery @ 8am the other 830. So maybe each one on a different truck? Idk what's going on

Posted via NSA Spy Van 37...... Free candy??

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Yea man no problem. My charge dropped as well. One package is 1.4lbs the other is 2lbs. I have no idea what it is. They both originated at the same place. One went out for delivery @ 8am the other 830. So maybe each one on a different truck? Idk what's going on

Have you gotten a call from Ed McMahon? lol Did you win the publishers clearinghouse and not know it????

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

Over at XDA there are about three other people with the same shipping like ours. I got the first notifications from UPS my choice early this morning, and it weighs 1.4LBS. I then got another later in the morning, the 18.40LB one. I thought it was a duplicate email until I realized the tracking numbers are different. Some people over at XDA think it's just a typo.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Have you gotten a call from Ed McMahon? lol Did you win the publishers clearinghouse and not know it????

Lol no! But if Google wanted to send me a free moto 360 to make up for this botched launch I would not complain....

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Over at XDA there are about three other people with the same shipping like ours. I got the first notifications from UPS my choice early this morning, and it weighs 1.4LBS. I then got another later in the morning, the 18.40LB one. I thought it was a duplicate email until I realized the tracking numbers are different. Some people over at XDA think it's just a typo.

I think they might be right about the typo. The tracking numbers are identical until the 13th digit. Then they veer off course. I checked both and they both have different scan times.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
No thats great let us know how the tmob setup goes.
yay!

T-Mobile set up was completely painless... stopped by the store they gave me a Nano SIM linked to my account and in under 5 minutes (They did charge me $10 for the SIM since I am on a prepaid account) and I was out the door and running... The tap to transfer feature was awesome.. Just touched it to my Nexus 5 and in like a minute or two on WiFi at the house it moved everything over just like that...

Oh and it works perfectly fine with my TYLT VU wireless charger... set it down and instantly starts charging...

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay now to get the rest of y'all your phones. Come on Fedex and UPS... I want everybody else to feel how awesome this phone is in my hands.

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile set up was completely painless... stopped by the store they gave me a Nano SIM linked to my account and in under 5 minutes (They did charge me $10 for the SIM since I am on a prepaid account) and I was out the door and running... The tap to transfer feature was awesome.. Just touched it to my Nexus 5 and in like a minute or two on WiFi at the house it moved everything over just like that...

Oh and it works perfectly fine with my TYLT VU wireless charger... set it down and instantly starts charging...

Good to know, I have the same wireless charger and I was hoping it would work with my new Nexus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14