Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013) Best note taking app?

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best note taking app?

Why doesn't Evernote have a nice widget though instead of just a shortcut? Am I missing something because in their description it says they have a widget :confused: but I cannot find it within my widgets. I use Evernote primarily I find it's a great app and I must agree with Google keep and how Google shuts a lot of things down lol. Just need a nice widget though

Posted via Android Central App

They have a widget.

and-widget.png

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.evernote.widget&token=NZt7NG5k

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

Evernote + Wunderlist are my go to note taking/to do apps. The big thing for me is both of them being available for multiple platforms, mobile and PC/Mac.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

I was using both Evernote and Catch Notes.
I was using both on my iPad and Android devices.
After I read that Catch Notes will no longer support their app after the end of August, I'm using Evernote more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

perd hapley

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

i'd go with evernote..although it still doesn't give you the ability to properly format languages with right-to-left scripts on android..-_-

agp101

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

Ah thanks I didn't know about that. Weird how some apps incorporate things like that through an extra app. Wonder why they don't have it available from the original app. Thanks again.

Posted via Android Central App

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is an attachment icon to add pdfs. It maybe different location on tablet but on my phone I hit the plus icon and the paperclip is for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty