Google Now Shipping Card

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anybody wrist having problems with the Google Now Shipping card?

I have the card enabled and have gotten 3 emails from shipped packages from amazon and none of them have showed up in Google now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody wrist having problems with the Google Now Shipping card?

I have the card enabled and have gotten 3 emails from shipped packages from amazon and none of them have showed up in Google now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
For some reason certain emails are not being shown in Google Now. I'm not sure if this is on Google's end or if the shipment details are not being presented in the appropriate layout. I know shipments via United States Postal Service shows. Whereas shipments from UPS don't.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
For some reason certain emails are not being shown in Google Now. I'm not sure if this is on Google's end or if the shipment details are not being presented in the appropriate layout. I know shipments via United States Postal Service shows. Whereas shipments from UPS don't.

Shipments from Amazon have always shown up for me in Google Now up until today. 1 package is coming via USPS and the others via UPS so I think that rules out a carrier problem. How do I check my cards just to double check the shipping card is enabled?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Shipments from Amazon have always shown up for me in Google Now up until today. 1 package is coming via USPS and the others via UPS so I think that rules out a carrier problem. How do I check my cards just to double check the shipping card is enabled?
Open Google Now > Menu > Settings. You should be able to see/assign cards. I'm using the Nexus 5 (4.4) and it's a bit different than I'm used to. Previous device was E4GT and Google Now on 4.2 seemed to have more options with the Now Cards.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Google Now is a beta product at best, you can't reasonably depend on it to consistently work as promised.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just to revisit this, the "Track Package" link should now be visible again on the Google Now card for new shipments. It seems like Google has started using the "Track Your Package" link from the Amazon email. It's currently working that way for me with a shipment email I received this morning. I guess it's something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc