Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

kholdstare254

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Preordered the Very Black 32GB with Protection Pan from the Google Store on 10/4 @ 10:36 AM PDT with Standard Shipping Estimated delivery date: 10/26-10/28.

Card was just charged from Google and order changed to Processing.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
My Google financing account was just charged! Ordered Pixel XL silver 32GB on 10/04 with expected delivery 10/21 to 10/24.
Should be getting shipping info soon...hopefully with delivery on 10/21 :)

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
There is a Verizon corporate store within walking distance of my office. I went over there today at lunch and they told me they would have all the available Pixels and sizes in stock to sell Thursday. So, what I'm not getting is if you are on Verizon, why would you pre-order, worry about shipping, possibly receive a damaged unit, or get it later than the 20th when you can just walk in a store and get one Thursday?.......UNLESS you don't live near a corporate store, I get that. I think it has been verified that they will all get the updates at the same time and even if you buy from Google the 3 Verizon apps (that they say you can remove) well load as soon as you sign in to your Google account. For me, I want to see the device I'm getting before I pay nearly $1000.

Because I have never had any of the problems you state, and if I did, I could still return it to the store.

I generally get my device a day prior to it being available in the store.

I don't have to put up with the crowd or sales people at the store.

My question is why the hell would you go to the store! :)

njgill05

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got the notification from AMEX as well as noticed the status has changed to closed. Hoping to wake up to shipping notification, that would be a nice surprise.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the ball is rolling on the Google store orders for those who ordered on 10/4. I ordered on 10/5 from the Google store and will get excited when people who ordered from the Google store on that date start reporting changes.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why the split for ups and FedEx. Anyone with ups have a delivery date yet? Mine showed shipped, in transit and now an departure scan in tn. Still no deliver date. I am betting on Thursday but still hopeful on tomorrow

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the ball is rolling on the Google store orders for those who ordered on 10/4. I ordered on 10/5 from the Google store and will get excited when people who ordered from the Google store on that date start reporting changes.

I ordered less than three hours after launch on 10/04. My estimated delivery date is Thanksgiving.

drew879

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got charged from Google and status changed to "Closed" 10 minutes ago! 128GB Black XL order through Project Fi sign-up on 10/5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582