Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
@craptorman

U every need help with any of your builds let me know...I'm not a developer by any means but I'm trying to learn to help us out here and keep us updated and have a some of a variation of ROMs.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Can port ROMs but have no internet. Looking for a fix not going well though

If the ROMs are based off of cm10.2 or cm11 you probably won't have much luck. 3G on our non-sim xt908s won't work with the current frameworks/opt/ code. There were some patches that had it working but they were tweaked and/or abandoned. Looks like Shareef Ali might be looking at this area of the code lately.

kds1973

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a backup of my XT908 spydr - from my local carrier Carolina West Wireless , small provider like Alltel. Can any build a rom for my Motorola razr Maxx? I can upload any files needed.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a backup of my XT908 spydr - from my local carrier Carolina West Wireless , small provider like Alltel. Can any build a rom for my Motorola razr Maxx? I can upload any files needed.

I'll see what I can come up with.

@kds1973 - Here's a Carolina West Wireless CM11 build for you to try out.

Last edited:

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Any chance of an updated build for alltel? Looks like the newer jbx kernels don't work with the last alltel cm11 build craptorman built

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably get some new builds out this weekend.

Hopefully new builds and jbx will cure the deep sleep issues..would work fine then randomly decide to have issues again couldn't figure it out when I thought I did problems would arise couple saysblater again

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

Same for me. With the last build I would get deep sleep for a bit then the next day my battery would drain like crazy and when I look I get 0% deep sleep time. Can't figure it out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been running a build I did on 1/22 with recent kernel updates by Stargo and check out this battery life. No deep sleep issues here. :) I'll probably have some new builds mid day tomorrow for you guys.
Screenshot_2014-01-24-22-08-10.png

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been running a build I did on 1/22 with recent kernel updates by Stargo and check out this battery life. No deep sleep issues here. :) I'll probably have some new builds mid day tomorrow for you guys.
View attachment 102067

Did you use your phone at all? I've never seen battery life that good and I hardly have anything syncing and don't use my phone much during the day.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Used it a little bit, my normal use. I was lucky to maybe get 30 hours before using it the same amount. This is pretty much the same as I get running the stock rom.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyway I can help u with any of this suff or not so much?

Not really, pretty much just pressing the button and waiting for the build to finish at this point. If you could get a build machine setup and building then you could just build your own. I followed this guide to get setup.

I wish the CM11 telephony source worked for us (3G/Mms stuff). Then I think we could just decompile framework-res.apk and Mms.apk from the official spyder builds and change the few things for the specific carriers and recompile, edit build prop and add our APN's to apns-conf.xml, zip it all up and flash.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I may just look into that actually I'll at least try lol

Reading it sounds confusing I have to find a stable internet connection to download everything and give it awhirl as 3g keeps cutting out on the download that was for ADT windows..I need actual internet lol

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow