Gps randomnly stopped working?

CMILD561

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
before i go back to sprint anyone have any suggestions besides turn the GPS on?

yes its on.

any location apps like nav or maps will just say waiting for location......forever.

Tried it in two different parts of the country in the last 2 days and nada....

weird phone has been great for over 6 months and now this

CMILD561

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
and downloaded GPS test and GPS status, they give my heading and tilting angle (which i assume is based off the internal accelerometers) but nothing detailed like latitude longitutde (which is probably based off of GPS)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine stop working last night. But after a while it started to work again. I just opened up Telenav and asked for directions and tat seemed to have fix it.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
The GPS on the EVO 3D takes forever to lock on the signal. I would have driven to where I'm going before it gets a signal. My wife has a Motorolla Photon, and it gets a GPS signal almost immediately.

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Make sure mock locations is turned off in the development section of the application settings menu...

And i would mess with all the radios a,bit, I would manually turn them all off,( go through network settings and uncheck them all) then I would turn on airplane mode, turn it back off.. and then go turn all the radios back on( all the stuff you unchecked earlier) see if that helps any,

Shot from my sharp shooter in 3d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf