GT-I9300 users thread :)

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't even know what to call this thing so I can't search for it. Once upon a time on a planet far, far away, someone made a chart that interpreted the model (or baseband?) code so the user could find out where his/her phone was made.

My model is I9300 BULG3.
My baseband reads IMM76.D I9300 BULBG3. I thought this was a Romanian model, but could it, instead, be Bulgarian? Any chance it's from the UK?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Dreissig--come back! We need a link to the chart you are referring to. Please.

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
No he doesn't when he's been framed

When you tweak the nose of the biggest kid on the block you must expect a arse kicking, to expect otherwise is just plain dumb. As I said if you insist on tweaking his nose then you should face your consequences like a man instead of making your problems other peoples problems. Or do you believe there are never consequences for your actions?

avcavin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
welcome friend :)
is istanbul affected by the troubles in Syria? refugees etc? which side are u on.. rebels or regime?
do you get software updates quickly there?

no, not at all. and i'm on peace's side.

i get software updates after at most a week later, i guess. waiting for the Jelly Bean rom to be released by Samsung.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
no, not at all. and i'm on peace's side.

i get software updates after at most a week later, i guess. waiting for the Jelly Bean rom to be released by Samsung.

nice answer mate but how do you propose peace? should the UN impose a no-fly zone to make it more fair or just leave syria alone?

global s3

avcavin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
no idea, since i'm not interested in that kind of stuff. humankind just need to figure out other ways than fighting and war.

but it's the animal instinct that humans have, the will to survive. and do it by any means necessary. primitive animals were doing it with their bare hands and teeth. nowadays it's technology. nobody cares who's gonna survive as long as they survive.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
true mate, tribalism and tool making are whats made us who we are.
sorry about the questions on a subject that doesnt interest you... we're in an androgeek forum lol :) im just fascinated by meeting people from other countries. wish id travelled when i was younger...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)