Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I received mine yesterday, hoping to try it out this weekend after I get my new SIM card.

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I received mine yesterday, hoping to try it out this weekend after I get my new SIM card.

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

I was hoping the X used a micro Sim and not a nano like apple. I wanted to swap my Sim from my N5 back and forth. Dam you Motorola!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am still sitting here with no tracking info from the FedEx manager nor Motorola. On the bright side I did get my case today from Amazon so at least I can pretend... Have a nice weekend everyone, hopefully I will be back with better news next week.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I was checking the FedEx page at it was still on schedule. At 8:10 pm the FedEx truck outside the house, got the package and was excited untilI saw it was for the wife. Now the FedEx page says NA for delivery date. My X is stuck somewhere east of Indianapolis:(.

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Here is to hoping that those of us without tracking info will get good news today or tomorrow the latest.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting! I'm hoping I'll get this today but after looking at this tracking info I fear that the delivery person is lost!

View attachment 95918

Arrived in Memphis, went back to Texas, and back to Memphis? Ha, Mine shipped Thursday as well(2.5 hours earlier than yours) and it never got out of Ft. Worth... until this morning, it now says it Departed FedEx location. Hopefully that means it is on its way to Memphis and makes it to Rockford, IL sometime today. Then I can make the drive up and get it since I don't think it will make it for delivery today, but I have doubts it even makes it to Rockford today. :( I hate winter/snow/ice.

I wish I understood how FedEx operates. My X ships before yours, but yours got further along than mine, wonder if they lost it for a couple days or mine got on a truck that found a ditch.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
FedEx Delivery Manager shows my package as shipping information received!!!!!! But it is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday so either they are sending it 2 day due to the accessories or it only contains the accessories or is delayed due to the weather. No shipment email from Moto and order status on Moto site shows it as not yet shipped.
My FedEx delivery manager still shows only that the shipping info has been received. So it doesn't look like FedEx has the package yet :(

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Arrived in Memphis, went back to Texas, and back to Memphis? Ha, Mine shipped Thursday as well(2.5 hours earlier than yours) and it never got out of Ft. Worth... until this morning, it now says it Departed FedEx location. Hopefully that means it is on its way to Memphis and makes it to Rockford, IL sometime today. Then I can make the drive up and get it since I don't think it will make it for delivery today, but I have doubts it even makes it to Rockford today. :( I hate winter/snow/ice.

I wish I understood how FedEx operates. My X ships before yours, but yours got further along than mine, wonder if they lost it for a couple days or mine got on a truck that found a ditch.

Looks like I'm getting mine today!

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 10.14.55 AM.png

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Received the same. I guess I'll have to make due with my all-black X for a couple more days. ;)

Me too.

Ricki: Hi, my name is Ricki. How may I help you?
DYastrab: I was just wondering how my order was progressing
Ricki: let me check
DYastrab: Thanks.
Ricki: We are trying to ship mid-week. The ice storm in Tx - where we are - has set us back a few days. We did not want the staff to risk life or limb in such inclement weather. We sincerely apologize for the delay and truly appreciate your patience as we work diligently to get our shipments out the door!
DYastrab: Ok. No one should get hurt for assembling a phone.
DYastrab: Do you think it will be in NY by Friday? I have it coming to my business address and want to make sure that someones in the office when it comes.
Ricki: Thank you for understanding - we will ship just as soon as we possibly can - we want you to have your phone!
DYastrab: Thanks. Good luck in TX!
Ricki: Thank you!!
You have disconnected.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Looks like my X made it out of Indianapolis and made it to VA this AM. Should be receiving it tonight! Not bad considering the horrible weather over the weekend.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
And to follow up, it's a race against mother nature b/c we are expecting 5+ inches of snow later tonight through Tuesday afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets here in this small window, :)!!!

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Lucky you! I chatted with FedEx and mine won't even leave Texas today. They don't ship freight during the day. So as long as there are no more delays I should get it tomorrow. Stupid weather.

Mine came in around 11am with an apology from the driver.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app