Have you received your AT&T Lollipop 5.0 update yet? If so area are you in?

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Dammm...how long does it take to roll out to everyone. ..i tried bestbuy but they said they dont have it yet for my device. ..

Posted via the Android Central App

Delta Mike

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Overnight. Tampa, FL. May have been available sooner but have been busy workinf with St. Petersburg Grand Prix all weekend.

Posted via Android Central App

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Still noting in mass. Wife phone which is on the same house as me got it. Best friend 45 minutes north of me got it. We're all on the same plan and I'm the only one that hasn't gotten the prompt to download it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
My wife's phone got it Sunday. Other than the UI, and the modem is a tad more sensitive, nothing different. (My phone? 4.4.2 in the stock slot, Note 4 Evolution port in slot 1, and a frozen updater. Maybe when there's a way to run SafeStrap on 5, but until then I'm happy with 4.4.2 with a 4.4.4 modem.)

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Im starting to think maybe they stopped the roll out. ..its ben a week since they rolled it out and not seen it yet. .

Posted via the Android Central App

rholdcrooft99

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Dallas, TX here. forced the update Monday morning. ABSOLUTELY HATE MY PHONE NOW. Have restored phone, taken to AT&T had software reinstalled, and restored again. battery life is non existant now. before update charge every other day, now have to carry a charger with me. 100% to 5% in 10hrs with maybe 1hr screen time. Lost the ability to change/remove/add any widgets to the lock screen, and these APPLE like colors have got to go

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Dallas, TX here. forced the update Monday morning. ABSOLUTELY HATE MY PHONE NOW. Have restored phone, taken to AT&T had software reinstalled, and restored again. battery life is non existant now. before update charge every other day, now have to carry a charger with me. 100% to 5% in 10hrs with maybe 1hr screen time. Lost the ability to change/remove/add any widgets to the lock screen, and these APPLE like colors have got to go
Download a launcher. That changes the theme of the phone. I'm using Nova.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It almost seems weird to me when I come to understand someone 'round these parts has a Samsung phone but is still using the stock TW launcher. There is so much to be gained from a performance and customization perspective by using Nova, Apex, Go, or any of the other high-performance launchers that I feel you're really missing out if you're still using the stock TW solution.

📐♻from the sliq side with the n.Edge✒🍫

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
It almost seems weird to me when I come to understand someone 'round these parts has a Samsung phone but is still using the stock TW launcher. There is so much to be gained from a performance and customization perspective by using Nova, Apex, Go, or any of the other high-performance launchers that I feel you're really missing out if you're still using the stock TW solution.

📐♻from the sliq side with the n.Edge✒🍫

I've used other launchers, Nova being my fav. But I also like Action Memo and it could only be used as a widget on stock so I stayed. I go back and forth between Nova, Google Now and Touch Wiz, but I mostly stay with stock. It's what's important to the user, personal choice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719