HD Voice or Advanced Calling or VoLTE setting missing?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It seems these settings have gone MIA since Android 11? Galaxy S21 Ultra here. I got a new sim card from Verizon to try to fix some slow data issues and now I can no longer get data while on a phone call. The settings in the title are completely missing from my phone.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I've restarted the phone a dozen times. It doesn't change the menu options

It's a Verizon branded phone.

BTW, the Android Central app is broken. You can start a new thread, but it won't let you reply to one. You can touch the field where your reply goes, but it will not let you type anything. The Chrome web interface on my phone is also broken for AC- there is no login option anywhere. The only way I was able to reply here is through the Tapatalk app. What is going on with AC?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
5g or 4g, it doesn't make any difference. In any case, the menu in settings is gone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've restarted the phone a dozen times. It doesn't change the menu options

It's a Verizon branded phone.

BTW, the Android Central app is broken. You can start a new thread, but it won't let you reply to one. You can touch the field where your reply goes, but it will not let you type anything. The Chrome web interface on my phone is also broken for AC- there is no login option anywhere. The only way I was able to reply here is through the Tapatalk app. What is going on with AC?

AC forum apps is working on my end might want try reset it by clearing Data then force stop it , as for log back in on chrome tap create account once it takes you to that page at the bottom should say if already a member log in for some reason they changed it to that section and we reported to Admin to see we can get it back .

When you place a call does it say at the top of the dialer page HD calling? I think it possible they took those functions out to enable/disable

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Seeing this setting depends on the carrier and maybe on the phone. I believe the option to change this has mostly gone away. It is usually enabled by default with no option to turn it off.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Verizon cannot figure this out. I can no longer send/receive texts or use any data while on a phone call, and there is no setting available to change this.