HDMI cable

kindrudekid

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
It can be any one ...
Even the cheap ones from eBay,
Since HDMI is a digital cable, data is sent in 1 and 0, which is transfered has high voltage and no voltage... so no matter what disturbance it will read 1 and 0...
Hence those high priced cables are scam and not worth the money... HDMI doesn't face the issue of image disturbance or distortion... if a cable is bad you'll notice green pixels which is called as corruption in data ...

So buy. The cheap ones from eBay ....

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok just saying cus I have one that came with my Kodak play sport and it makes my phone act all weird.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

kinnelonfire75

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok just saying cus I have one that came with my Kodak play sport and it makes my phone act all weird.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

There is an issue with HDMI, I cannot check using a retail (verizon's) HDMI cable until I get home for break in 10 days. Right now I have an after market cable and get an unresponsive screen which goes into a power cycle every time I use it.

See the discussion thread here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/dr...start-while-hdmi-mirror-mode.html#post1467582

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Any decent HDMI cord I saw at the store was around $25 anyways, so I just decided to get the Motorola one through Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirradical