Help Please

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello.

In my contact list (phone), when I choose a person and go into the profile, it would show the person's name, phone number and old text message underneath. How do I erase or disable this feature that logs my text messages? Appreciate any help.

Last edited:

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey Pain, that's a very good question but why wouldn't you want to that info?

Hi. I don't want the recent text messages to be in the contact's profile. I find it weird, because on my Note 4 it wasn't like this. Everytime I want to make a phone call, it shows the recent text messages.

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just checked some settings but its there no way to remove, interesting and strange and could be bad also,

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I believe if you go into permissions, if you turn the right permission off, it will not show this. As when you first use the app it asked for that permission to show the logs. Can't remember which permission.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I believe if you go into permissions, if you turn the right permission off, it will not show this. As when you first use the app it asked for that permission to show the logs. Can't remember which permission.

Which permission are you referring about?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My mom's S6 Edge has that same feature, and I too find it a little annoying when comparing that OS to others. Hopefully a new update comes out soon that will change this!

Edit: Thanks for solving that issue for us, @myandroidgs6!

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I have BlackBerry Hub+ loaded and so I cant turn it off because its part of program so It wont let me turn them off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG