Help! Screen got scratched - not sure on protector or actual screen

CladWell

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
The moment I got the phone I gave it this screen protector Galaxy S7 Screen Protector Crystal – Spigen Inc.. And I haven't noticed a scratch since. Today I noticed that there is a scratch at the center of the screen, but it is only visible if you hold the phone at a certain angle to be able to see it. I've read a lot of threads where people claim they can see their scratches at a certain angle, but had no screen protector on. My question is if anyone knows that type of scratch can also occur on screen protectors? I'm worried my phone screen is scratched, but not the screen protector. If there is a scratch on the screen protector, then I should be able to see it without holding it to a certain angle? (Or maybe because I'm stupid and doesn't know how screen protectors work)

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
doubtful the screen is scratched if you have a protector on it. if it keeps you up at night wondering, then your only sure way to know is to remove the protector. :)

CladWell

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
doubtful the screen is scratched if you have a protector on it. if it keeps you up at night wondering, then your only sure way to know is to remove the protector. :)

Hmm yeah I'm kinda doubtful too. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is that are scratches on the screen protector also visible at a certain angle?

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The Spigen screen protector is extremely easy to scratch. I wouldn't worry.

Posted via the Android Central App

CladWell

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
The Spigen screen protector is extremely easy to scratch. I wouldn't worry.

Posted via the Android Central App

I see, thank you :)
I guess I should not worry in the first place, stupid of me to think that it has gone through the screen protector and scratched directly the screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katcragon