HELP! What is this symbol?

anon(10488361)

Jul 12, 2018
Visit site
Please inform me what this symbol is? I cannot receive text messages at all because of it. Its a little blue ninja star? with 3 dots Screenshot_20180711-214338.png

i need it removed. i did a factory reset and it came back

Thank You

Reynoldswrap

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
If this is a reply to a specific what is this symbol ?, i apologize, i just wanted to say that there needs to b a "what does this symbol mean?"&a "How to for new site members?"section for this site!! Things as seemingly simple as how to delete an outdated post for example? I'm clueless? Just an observation from a user havin alot of trouble navigatin this site.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Without knowing which messaging app this is (it doesn't look like any menu I'm seeing on the Google Messages app) and how the screenshot came to be, we can only take some guesses. I should also note for the OP - consistently draining your battery that low is going to result in shorter lifespan of the battery.

As for your request for "how-to" for the site/forums @Reynoldswrap - just as with other forums I'm on, post deletion is done through the edit post button. However, it doesn't serve the community to delete "outdated" posts, just leave them, I see no reason to do that as they could still be helpful to others whose devices may not be as current as other's devices are. Your request for this type of how-to should be its own post, maybe in the site help/feedback section rather than a reply to another post - https://forums.androidcentral.com/site-feedback-help/

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Go to settings, applications, permissions and see which app has permissions for the phone. Turn them off 1 at a time till you figure out which one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honem224