AZBoy28

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

I'm new to Android Central forums (this is my first post). I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3.
I came from an Apple forum, iFans, and really enjoyed it there but I want to switch back to my Android device so I wanted to go somewhere specifically for Android. I chose to come to Android Central because it looked familiar to iFans. I posted regularly (average 10 posts a day) there and I hope I can continue that here.

AZBoy28 :)

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

I'm new to Android Central forums (this is my first post). I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Ace with Android 2.3.
I came from an Apple forum, iFans, and really enjoyed it there but I want to switch back to my Android device so I wanted to go somewhere specifically for Android. I chose to come to Android Central because it looked familiar to iFans. I posted regularly (average 10 posts a day) there and I hope I can continue that here.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here :D

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

Welcome to the forums and back to Android!
How long have you had your device?

AZBoy28

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all of your messages! Makes me feel very welcome especially when it's not the best position to be in when you're the newbie (I miss have 200+ posts and 30+ likes)

I've had my Galaxy Ace for about 5 months. I sold my LG P350 almost 2 months ago while my Archos 70 was sold about 9 months ago.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all of your messages! Makes me feel very welcome especially when it's not the best position to be in when you're the newbie (I miss have 200+ posts and 30+ likes)

I've had my Galaxy Ace for about 5 months. I sold my LG P350 almost 2 months ago while my Archos 70 was sold about 9 months ago.

Don't worry about a thing. Your post count will be up in no time!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts