Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

windycityrider

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how much help this would be as I still consider myself to be a newbie here due to my low post count and the fact that I don't log in too often. When I placed my order I was given an 800 number to call in order to verbally confirm and renew my service agreement. The person on the phone told me to call that number as soon as I got off the phone with them in order to avoid delaying the processing of my order. Hope that helps anyone out there.

pbowen0325

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
FYI - Just got off the phone with verizon and they told me that it definitely has not shipped as far as my phone goes, said that it would probably be the 5th before it ships. He did say that once it ships you will see the charge on your card change from a pending 0 to the actual charge. Through there iconic system my order still says expected ship date 7/3 and order received and in process. Play the old Verizon waiting game I guess. Sucks to have all the accessories yesterday and no phone.:'(

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
FYI - Just got off the phone with verizon and they told me that it definitely has not shipped as far as my phone goes, said that it would probably be the 5th before it ships. He did say that once it ships you will see the charge on your card change from a pending 0 to the actual charge. Through there iconic system my order still says expected ship date 7/3 and order received and in process. Play the old Verizon waiting game I guess. Sucks to have all the accessories yesterday and no phone.:'(
Same here. Got my Spigen case and SD Card yesterday from Amazon. When I called they saidback ordered until 7/8.

pbowen0325

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Got my Spigen case and SD Card yesterday from Amazon. When I called they saidback ordered until 7/8.

So did you ask about your order directly and they said yours was backordered till the 8th? When did you order? They havent given me anything concrete and it really is starting to **** me off. They should know if the phones have even started shipping. I ordered mine on the 30th, last Saturday at 10am, if Friday afternoon gets here and no tracking number, I will call and not get off the phone until I get a manager or someone with some answers. Its false advertising in my opinion, Ive heard of no one getting there phone, and its not in the verizon stores so where are they? Being shipped from Samsung after Verizon made sure they would sell.

During my post just now I received a call from Verizon, an automated survey, told them what I though about there lack of knowledge and said feel free to call me back. Id love to speak with there manager.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
So did you ask about your order directly and they said yours was backordered till the 8th? When did you order? They havent given me anything concrete and it really is starting to **** me off. They should know if the phones have even started shipping. I ordered mine on the 30th, last Saturday at 10am, if Friday afternoon gets here and no tracking number, I will call and not get off the phone until I get a manager or someone with some answers. Its false advertising in my opinion, Ive heard of no one getting there phone, and its not in the verizon stores so where are they? Being shipped from Samsung after Verizon made sure they would sell.

During my post just now I received a call from Verizon, an automated survey, told them what I though about there lack of knowledge and said feel free to call me back. Id love to speak with there manager.

Ordered first thing Monday morning 7/1. System still said will ship by 7/3 then an my online order status still says that.
I am disappointed it did not go out yesterday was hoping it would arrive on Friday.