Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Wow - It is here starting tomorrow and if HTC does not announce the One release date by the end of next week i will be all over this by 7/5.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So you believe it now even though you PERSONALLY didn't get an email from Tami Erwin?

Nope, never got an email or phone call from her - at least up until now. I'm still on the fence about your email, although it's a moot point.

I would like to know how her email says "end of July" and now pushed to the beginning. No punctuation in her email. Too many flags to me to believe it .

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So you believe it now even though you PERSONALLY didn't get an email from Tami Erwin?

ILTC_Validated_Stamp_03-300x219.jpg

Black Ducati 1

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope, never got an email or phone call from her - at least up until now. I'm still on the fence about your email, although it's a moot point.

I would like to know how her email says "end of July" and now pushed to the beginning. No punctuation in her email. Too many flags to me to believe it .

The "end of July" email did not go to me. That went to Excelsior on the XDA Forum. The email I got said they would carry it.

I agree to disagree.

At any rate we do agree that now it's a moot point.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The "end of July" email did not go to me. That went to Excelsior on the XDA Forum. The email I got said they would carry it.

I agree to disagree.

At any rate we do agree that now it's a moot point.

My apologies on the confusion with which email was yours. The last email that was posted was riddled with errors causing me to doubt the legitimacy.

Black Ducati 1

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My apologies on the confusion with which email was yours. The last email that was posted was riddled with errors causing me to doubt the legitimacy.

No problem the point is we got what we wanted!

Are you staying with us after all?

I thought some of your posts said AT&T was competitive on the plans, etc?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
No problem the point is we got what we wanted!

Are you staying with us after all?

I thought some of your posts said AT&T was competitive on the plans, etc?

Yeah, I was ready to make the switch. I had to wait until the 1st (as my billing cycle ends then) as you know how they don't prorate. I didn't want to continue to pay for this month while starting 4 new lines with AT&T. My plan was to buy on-line on the 30th (last day of the 50% off promo) to take advantage of the waived activation and free overnight shipping but since Verizon finally got off the pot, I'm good to go right here. Verizon can match what AT&T said they could get me plan wise - but I'd have to switch to the share everything deal. I don't have anything unlimited so it may be the way to go. I may even take advantage of the 12 month payment plan to stay out of contract. :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
None of the initial articles mention a rebate offer. I expect a $50 rebate to match AT&T's price.

I noticed that too - but if you buy full price there is only a $50 difference between the two. Buy the device on contract and it's $100 between the two.

Black Ducati 1

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I was ready to make the switch. I had to wait until the 1st (as my billing cycle ends then) as you know how they don't prorate. I didn't want to continue to pay for this month while starting 4 new lines with AT&T. My plan was to buy on-line on the 30th (last day of the 50% off promo) to take advantage of the waived activation and free overnight shipping but since Verizon finally got off the pot, I'm good to go right here. Verizon can match what AT&T said they could get me plan wise - but I'd have to switch to the share everything deal. I don't have anything unlimited so it may be the way to go. I may even take advantage of the 12 month payment plan to stay out of contract. :)

Glad that in the end it worked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod