HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
well, with 70 of 159 in use, i think ill be alright for now.

While i dont use themes, you never know when i might bump into something cool that will need the de-odexed files to work properly. Which is why i chose icedhoneybun to begin with.

Its a bit of a pain to keep saving, and restoring my messages/calllogs/hompage and setting up all the accounts every time i flash. Homepage in particular is a nuisance because allot of the widgets dont restore properly and you get those black boxes with error messages in them. And the call logs are fine in the people app, but they dont link to the contacts properly in the phone dialer history.

Yeah i flash a lot. I gave up on restoreing a long time ago.lol I honestly don't even pay attention to memory anymore on android phone its a lot different then other phones.I learned that after coming from wm phones where you had to keep a eye on memory.I pushed the limit to see how many apps i could install from market before problems,after installing 80+apps i gave up my phone still worked fine.Ive had my internal below 5omb and still runs fine.

i flash alot too. i use Titanium backup to restore my apps/data. i dont get the sms or calllogs from that only if i restore system data, seeing as im usually flashing to test a ROM i dont want to restore that. if i restore everything tho its sweet. :)

Irishmidnight

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
So pretty new to all this myself. KA was the first rom I flashed and I've switched over to the new one here. Mostly, this was cause I wanted to explore with those live wallpapers. What I'm confused on is: Are those supported for this rom, or do I need to flash something else so they're recognized?

(also, is blue espresso just a theme? I flashed over the AC and saw it change the status bar stuff)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
So pretty new to all this myself. KA was the first rom I flashed and I've switched over to the new one here. Mostly, this was cause I wanted to explore with those live wallpapers. What I'm confused on is: Are those supported for this rom, or do I need to flash something else so they're recognized?

(also, is blue espresso just a theme? I flashed over the AC and saw it change the status bar stuff)

The blue espresso changes the bottom bar and the square around apps when you use the trackball to scroll threw apps. http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-hero-roms-hacks/12575-kool-aid-2-1-new-leak.html
screenshots 3,4,and 5 is what it will change.
This will support livewallpapers,but it will be a flashable add-on.I haven't put it up yet.I'm still trying to perfect them so we don't have to delete the weather animation.(its doesn't like the rain.lol)Ill get them up shortly.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Bump added zip to post 2 for Live Wallpapers!!! Nexus has worked great for me all day. Just keep in mind the hero was never ment to run live wallpapers,with that said hope your luck is as good as mine has been.

Tip I switch to a normal background when I reboot just to make it easier on the phone.

Irishmidnight

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
With the Sprint HTC Hero, I did get it to work which is fantastic. Now I just need to find a good free (or not) one that doesn't lag the phone too much. Even overclocked, still some lag while typing in Handcent and I noticed using the power button to put the phone into sleep had a dramatic lag as well. So much I hit it a few times thinking that it was non-responsive.

Don't think the latter stuff can really be fixed, cause you're already working miracles as is :)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
With the Sprint HTC Hero, I did get it to work which is fantastic. Now I just need to find a good free (or not) one that doesn't lag the phone too much. Even overclocked, still some lag while typing in Handcent and I noticed using the power button to put the phone into sleep had a dramatic lag as well. So much I hit it a few times thinking that it was non-responsive.

Don't think the latter stuff can really be fixed, cause you're already working miracles as is :)

Search Nexus mod in market it works pretty good and it lets you change the colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny