HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soo4i5

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
i just flashed the iced honeybun lite and im having problems with the market. handcent and other apps are showing up. i've rebooted and and still the same. would a reflash fix it? sorry if its been answered im new to rooting. thanks i love the rom.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i just flashed the iced honeybun lite and im having problems with the market. handcent and other apps are showing up. i've rebooted and and still the same. would a reflash fix it? sorry if its been answered im new to rooting. thanks i love the rom.

I think you mean there not showing? I just checked they are working for me.You could try wipeing and flashing again.Is paid apps showing?

soo4i5

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
paid apps showed but handcent and launcherpro didnt. even through appbrain they wouldnt show up.

edit. i wiped and reflashed. handcent is still not in the market. i search handcent and the keyboard and all the font packs come up but not the actual app.

Last edited:

mister_jdm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Nice job once again beezy. To those of you who hate restoring info (Like myself).... Prior to updating to this ROM, I used MyBackup Pro from the market. This program performed a full backup of my info and restored everything from my apps w/ info, to the rest of my data such as call logs, sms, mms, settings, etc. Just download the app again after installing the new ROM and then you can restore. The only things I had to do after restoring was reset my wallpaper and put the google navigation and gmail widgets back up. Granted, I still had to put in my gmail account info and facebook info into the settings after initial startup, but that was it. Back up and running in no time.

Hope that helps.

Now its time to play :p

mister_jdm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
One kink which I also ran into when I flashed kool-aid.....
I like to link my contacts w/ my facebook contacts. When I select a contact (on my phone) and choose to link them to facebook, the screen comes up which SHOULD show me a list of my facebook contacts that I can link the selected contact to. However, the screen just comes up blank and says no matches. Now today, I had a relative send me a friend request, and now they are the only ones that show up on that facebook list of choices. Any ideas?

I am synced w/ facebook in my settings

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
paid apps showed but handcent and launcherpro didnt. even through appbrain they wouldnt show up.

edit. i wiped and reflashed. handcent is still not in the market. i search handcent and the keyboard and all the font packs come up but not the actual app.

Handcent having problems its in their forums Google it they have the apk posted on their site til the market issue is fixed

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

soo4i5

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Handcent having problems its in their forums Google it they have the apk posted on their site til the market issue is fixed

thanks. i didn't think it was the ROM specifically since handcent was the only one not showing up.

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Any word on getting Peep/Friendstream working?

One of the reasons I stick with Damage Control at this point is it's one of the few roms I can find that keep to the Sense them and has friendstream...

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Any word on getting Peep/Friendstream working?

One of the reasons I stick with Damage Control at this point is it's one of the few roms I can find that keep to the Sense them and has friendstream...

Im working on it.I have it kind of,for some reason it likes to reoot after first loading then its fine,but until i solve that i won't put it up.

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Been running this for 2 days now and it is by far the best ROM I've used as far as being stable and running smooth. No lag at all. My question is has anyone installed mods for fresh ROM successfully on this ROM?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Been running this for 2 days now and it is by far the best ROM I've used as far as being stable and running smooth. No lag at all. My question is has anyone installed mods for fresh ROM successfully on this ROM?

As long as there for a deodexed rom they should work.Also if there made by jschisurf then they should he helped get this rom deodexed.

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Nah I don't recommend using them. They cause fc's like crazy and the rosie remap mt3g one removes sense altogether

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'll get the links posted. Lol don't just "fix" it for me I would really like to learn how all this is done.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'll get the links posted. Lol don't just "fix" it for me I would really like to learn how all this is done.

Thats cool,i plan on getting some guides up about themeing before i leave for the evo:)

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6598620&postcount=150

There's one of the main ones. I tried the metamorph I didn't try pushing the apk.

Yeah I want the evo but wifey says I gotta buy her a pool first lol so it'll be a few weeks for me.