HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacksapphire08

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to install the Honeybun rom but my phone will not go into recovery mode, it just opens a white screen with the Android guy at the bottom and the only option is to clear user data. I figured it would go to the recovery menu if I chose to clear and now the phone wont even boot up. Help?!

Edit: I got it to boot into recovery but I lost all of my data :(

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to install the Honeybun rom but my phone will not go into recovery mode, it just opens a white screen with the Android guy at the bottom and the only option is to clear user data. I figured it would go to the recovery menu if I chose to clear and now the phone wont even boot up. Help?!

Glad you got it to work!!

Everyone i won't be around that much next few days,I live in elmwood,il and our town played chicken with a tornado and it won.:eek:I don't/won't have power for a few days.sorry ill be around to help out as much as i can.:(

blacksapphire08

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I must say i'm very impressed by this new ROM, simply the best one yet Beezy. It has been a little over 7 hours since I finished installing the ROM and i've already noticed that it's much quicker and my battery life has improved. It still shows a full charge! :D

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site

i think i figured out what you did. if you hold down HOME and HOLD power it goes into that mode. i powered off then tried again. hold home, tap power and it goes into recovery.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
cant seem to get USB tethering working on icedhoneybun using wireless tether for root.

Is there something im missing here?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
cant seem to get USB tethering working on icedhoneybun using wireless tether for root.

Is there something im missing here?
Did you give it su permissions? Im flashing it as i type to check in see if im having any problems.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
yeah, su has start and stop permissions for the app.

maybe its just me.

is there something i need to do to the workstation once i start the tether?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
yeah, su has start and stop permissions for the app.

maybe its just me.

is there something i need to do to the workstation once i start the tether?

This is how i get it working everytime.
Open wireless tether,give su if you haven't.
Start tether.
Then search for network on pc.
When it connects,accept connection on phone from pc.
Choose enable access panel(should have to give su)
Then it should be working.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ok, well if i turn on internet connection sharing 0on the phone in the settings, xp will install the ndis drivers, and create an adapter, and the phone kick an error 67. However, wireless tether says there is no wireless connection.

If i dont turn on internet sharing on the phone, no driver installs, and wireless tether thinks its good to go, but xp doesnt detect an adapter.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
yeah, pdanet works, but i was looking for a solution without the client side install nonsense.

since turning on the sharing clearly installs the ndis driver, there is no reason why this shouldnt be possible.