[Closed] Hotel room for the Big Android BBQ (see details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfcdottie#AC

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win this - have family in Austin that I haven't seen in a while, so it would be great to be a part of the festivities with my sis and cousins!

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Got some friends down there, WOULD love to get away and enjoy some great BBQ and Android Talk with outstanding people at Android Central! Pick Me!

Thanks,

Anthony Pinheiro

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
catbeg.jpg

themoose615

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
bbq, beer, and the little green guy....in Austin, TX! Fun stuff, ill be taking my vacation starting on the 30th of September and will be in the area as well! This would be icing on the cake!

justmarienow

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I've got my ticket to the BBQ, but no room yet. I'm using my mental telephathy to give you a glimpse of the hell I've been through this year so you can see why I sooooo deserve some good fortune to roll my way!!! Please oh please? :)

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Never been to either one, but I would love to be there. Winning rule of thumb _ you have to be in it to WIN IT. :D

lou2cool88

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Me and my HTC Thunderbolt would love to go! Heck, if I go I may bring along my sister's Droid Incredible, my dad's Droid X, and my mom's Droid 3. Hope I win! :D

hashbrown#AC

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Hotel room for the Big Android BBQ (see det'

Im in it to win it! Here's to hoping that there's awesome laser tag like last year!!! See ya at the BBQ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays