How can a replacement phone fix the dropped data signals?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
About half the time I go to browse the web, check the market, check facebook, data just doesn't work.

I was at a sushi restaurant today in Irvine, and the phone showed full bars of 4G LTE, data icons going up/down, but nothing worked!

I had to put into airplane mode and then back off to get it working..

If these are all manufactured at the same plant, using the same components, how can a replacement fix the problem? Does anything think this is a software bug? or is it a bug with AT&T's LTE network de-authing our phones? or..?

This is really killing it for me, I really want to like this phone but am getting so frustrated at this issue.

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I think a replacement may fixed the issue. I have only seen that problem with my phone once. I put it in airplance mode and then back and presto it was working fine again. I never turn off my device and I move from Wifi to cellular signal all the time. I don't live in an LTE area but I was in NYC for memorial day and it worked like a charm there. So, take it back and get a replacement.

gattzzz

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
What I've noticed a few times when I go into the settings is that the mobile connection is initiating. It seems like the phone turns off the connection. I highly doubt it is meant to do this.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pkd