How do I raise Volume after 2.2 Update

smokie11

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
After updating to 2.2 my volume seems to have changed back to default values, I have already turned on the hidden menu but when I enter the Audio string it does nothing, I am unable to enter the Audio Stream Menu like before 2.2.

I am not rooted, and would appreciate some help boosting the volume, without rooting. Thanks.

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Are you referring to the capability of the codes that people were using prior to Froyo? If so, I believe I remember reading that they were no longer working since the update. VZW most likely changed things behind the scenes that no longer allow those to work. There may be a fix, but I don't recall seeing one as of yet.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
After updating to 2.2 my volume seems to have changed back to default values, I have already turned on the hidden menu but when I enter the Audio string it does nothing, I am unable to enter the Audio Stream Menu like before 2.2.

I am not rooted, and would appreciate some help boosting the volume, without rooting. Thanks.

simple man.. go to market and DL Galaxy S tuner..
once loaded go on and play with it , theres a way to incrase volumn or use the equalizer etc.. love it and no problems

Reactions: FearTheGhost13

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately without rooting you can't do a whole lot.

Try using PowerAmp theres a built in preamp on the EQ

PowerAmp + Voodoo Sound = Win

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there something like this that will increase the vibrate notification strength?

not that i know of , but i am always hunting away to know when i press something i dont want pressed..my darned hands are really big,,sons call me the nehadrathal man because of them.. i have meant to hit one button and another portion of my finger would hit something else.. on well the search remains..

but that Galaxy S Tuner will work wonders.. dont forget that while in Galaxy Tuner you must save yer settings and also you must hit "apply" its a small box but there none the less

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419