how do I set up my voice mail?

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Press and hold the "1" in the phone dial pad. It'll log you to your voice mail. Follow the prompts to do what you want to do. If that doesn't work, call AT&T. They will walk you through step by step and stay online with you. You'll need to call from a land line phone, of course.

Rusty92

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Just call AT&T. They'll walk you through and wait until it's set up.
I have the same issue. Just switched from IPhone 3GS (Where voice mail set up was easy and didn't require consulting a help manual :mad: )to a Samsung 3GS2. I see the voice mail Icon, but when I enter my phone number it tells me no such voice mail account exists. I had the AT&T voice mail on my Iphone and assumed the account should still exist.

When you advise - "Call ATT", what part of AT&T should I call? Just searching the many options of customer service is mind-boggling, and inenvitably I end up at a site with someone trying to see me something.

help.:D

rebamb

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
If you had an iphone you will need to have customer care readd basic voicemail back to your plan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

luvnlife16

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
What a douche bag! He obviously was looking to get some help setting up his voicemail! If you aren't going to help this guy, just stay out of the way!

Gloworm46

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
cannot get my browser connected on my Blu Dash 4.0 Android

Tried lots of different settings. I am using Straight Talk AT&T. One night for about an hour the browser actually worked. Since then I get "webpage not available?www.Google .com"

Gloworm46

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks - I could not find where to set up the VM. What I'm coming to realize is that when it comes to setting up a new Android phone after upgrading from another Android the set up and functions are pretty much the same. These forums are great for we who are not as savvy about setting new devices up in lieu of the almost non-existing user manuals that come with things anymore.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: cannot get my browser connected on my Blu Dash 4.0 Android

Tried lots of different settings. I am using Straight Talk AT&T. One night for about an hour the browser actually worked. Since then I get "webpage not available?www.Google .com"

Hi Gloworm, it sounds like maybe your ST data isn't completely working yet. Did you add the Straight Talk APN settings to your phone?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2