How do I turn my home screen into a lock screen too?

arism74

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello there, new to the forum, just joined to ask about a problem I have with my S3

I had downloaded a theme that I like and it was fine, but, I'm not sure what I did, but the lock screen has become one of the standard S3 wallpapers that come with the device, whereas the home screen is still the same I had after installing the theme. I've tried to find a way to make the lock screen to be the same as the home screen but I just can't find the image anywhere. Does anyone know where the file for the home screen is located and how/if I can make it to be the same for the lock screen too?

Thanks
Aris

Need4Geek

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
To apply the theme that you have downloaded, you need its launcher. Then, from the launcher's settings, you can access a list of compatible themes and apply it.
If you want to customize your lock screen you have to download a locker (the same thing as the launcher, but applies to the lock screen) and a compatible theme.

arism74

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
thanks, but I can't remember where I downloaded the theme from, it's been a few months ago, when I first got the phone...how could I find out what its launcher is? Sorry I don't know a lot about how android works (yet)

Need4Geek

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Just open the list of the apps that are currently installed on your phone (from Settings) and search for the theme name. For example, if the name is "[...] GO Launcher Theme", you need to install GO Launcher. Then you have to install GO Locker if you want to customize the lock screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d